• Important Info •
Key information about the tour is listed below.
All Year Round (Except April 27).
18-language GPS audio guide.
Tour Times / Frequency:
• Jan 01 - Mar 22, 2017: 10:00-17:15, daily, every 15 minutes.
• Mar 23 - Oct 29, 2017: 09:15-19:00, daily, every 15 minutes.
On Saturdays and throughout August last departure at 18:45 from Central Station.
Approx. 1 Hour 10 Minutes.
Various, see Map Download.
• Child tickets aged 4-12 years.
Children aged 0-3 years travel free.
About The City Sightseeing Amsterdam Bus Tour:
The City Sightseeing Amsterdam Bus Tour is a hop-on hop-off tourist service that provides flexible transport between 23 stops for 24 hours. Come and go as much as you please during operational hours and discover top attractions such as Artis Royal Zoo, the Jewish Cultural Quarter and Vondelpark. Kick back aboard the open-top upper deck during warm, sunny days and keep cosy on the lower deck during cold and windy days. However you choose to travel you'll be treated to informative commentary from a multi-lingual GPS audio guide.
Using Your Bus Tour Pass:
After purchasing your tour pass[es] please redeem your ticket voucher at either of the following locations:
• Printed Tickets: Printed tickets can be presented to drivers / tour staff at any City Sightseeing Amsterdam bus stop.
• E-Tickets: Those wishing to present their voucher on a mobile device should go to the Tours & Tickets Office on Damrak 26 (view location). There you will be issued with valid bus tickets.
Looking For A 48-Hour Bus Tour Ticket?
48-hour Amsterdam bus tour tickets are available when booked in combination with a hop-on hop-off canal cruise. This money saving bus and boat package is perfect for both long and short weekend breaks.
About The City Of Amsterdam:
Amsterdam is a city of startling variety and tasteful beauty. Few places meld with such seamless normality the traditional and the modern, the liberal and the historical. Its streets beam with a charming array of shops, eateries, bars and boutiques. You can buy everything from a pair of designer jeans to a coffeeshop brownie. The façades of the tall, narrow buildings hark back to the glory of the Dutch Golden Age and are one of the city's most unique icons.
Enjoy museums displaying the works of Vincent Van Gogh and Rembrandt Van Rijn, and hear the tales of the historic quarters. Bikes are very accessible in this cycle friendly city, they're a great way to get around the parts of Amsterdam the buses can't reach. Other highlights include Artis Zoo, the Anne Frank House, the Heineken Experience and the Red Light District.
Bus Tour Combination Tickets:
All of our 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus tours can be paired with a money saving attraction ticket, pick from:
• Icebar | • Van Gogh Museum | • Rijksmuseum | • Heineken Experience | • Madame Tussauds | • Amsterdam Dungeon | • Body Worlds.
Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour Stops:
- 1, Amsterdam Central Station
- 2, Red Light District
- 3, Windmill de Gooyer
- 4, Artis Royal Zoo
- 5, Gassan Diamonds
- 6, Jewish Cultural Quarter
- 7, Royal Theatre Carré
- 8, Heineken Experience
- 9, Rijksmuseum / Leidseplein
- 10, Vondelpark
- 11, Westermarket