About The City Sightseeing Amsterdam Tour:
A City Sightseeing bus tour ticket is the perfect way to discover Amsterdam at your own pace. Enjoy panoramic views of major landmarks as you travel along a carefully designed 11-stop route. Each vehicle is fitted with a special glass roof that provides both shade and shelter while passengers enjoy unrestricted views of the Dutch capital.
Admire the famous canals with their elegant townhouses, towers and bridges. You will also pass by interesting sites, such as the Westerkerk, the Skinny Bridge, Amsterdam’s tallest windmill and major museums. You can get on and off as often as you like during the 24 hours.
- All Year Round, Daily | Except King's Day (April 27).
- 18-language GPS audio guide: English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Catalan, Turkish, Polish, Russian, Thai, Javanese, Hebrew, Arabic, Korean, Chinese and Japanese.
- Mar 23 - Oct 29, 2017: 09:15 to 18:45, daily, every 15 minutes.
- Oct 30 ('17) - Mar 21 ('18): 10:00 to 17:15, every 15-20 minutes.
- Various, see Map Download.
- Approx. 1 Hour 10 Minutes.
- Audio Guide (Headphones Included).
- Free On-board Wi-Fi.
- Printed Tour Map & Leaflet.
Amsterdam is a city of startling variety and tasteful beauty. Few places meld with such seamless normality the traditional and the modern, the liberal and the historical. Its streets beam with a charming array of shops, eateries, bars and boutiques. You can buy everything from a pair of designer jeans to a coffeeshop brownie. The façades of the tall, narrow buildings hark back to the glory of the Dutch Golden Age and are one of the city's most unique icons.
Enjoy museums displaying the works of Vincent Van Gogh and Rembrandt Van Rijn, and hear the tales of the historic quarters. Other highlights include Artis Zoo, the Anne Frank House, the Heineken Experience and the Red Light District.
The City Sightseeing Amsterdam Bus Tour is a hop-on hop-off tourist service that provides flexible transport between 11 stops for 24 hours. Come and go as much as you please during operational hours and discover top attractions such as Artis Royal Zoo, the Jewish Cultural Quarter and Vondelpark. Kick back aboard the open-top upper deck during warm, sunny days and keep cosy on the lower deck during cold and windy days.
However you choose to travel you'll be treated to informative commentary from a multi-lingual GPS audio guide.
| 11 Stops:
- 1) Amsterdam Central Station.
- 2) Red Light District.
- 3) Windmill de Gooyer.
- 4) Artis Royal Zoo.
- 5) Gassan Diamonds.
- 6) Jewish Cultural Quarter.
- 7) Royal Theatre Carré.
- 8) Heineken Experience.
- 9) Rijksmuseum / Leidseplein.
- 10) Vondelpark.
- 11) Westermarket.