About The City Sightseeing Amsterdam Canal Cruise:
• 24 or 48-Hour Canal Travel | • Free On-Board Wi-Fi | • 7 Hop-On Hop-Off Berthing Points | • 18 Language Audio Guide | • All Weather Sliding Roof.
See the very best of Amsterdam aboard one of the capital's new hop-on hop-off canal boats. Discover top attractions and sail the waters of Grachtengordel for either 24 or 48 hours. Boats are easily identifiable by their red City Sightseeing Amsterdam livery and open-top decks.
During cold or rainy days the boat's panoramic roof can be slid closed without compromising views of the city's finest landmarks. Learn more about each location along the route by tuning into an insightful 18-language GPS audio guide.
Audio Guide Languages:
• English | • Nederlands | • Deutsch | • Français | • Español | • Italiano | • Português | • Català | • Türkçe | • Polski | • Русский | • ไทย | • Java | • العربية • | עברית | • 한국어 | • 日本語 | • 中文.
Canal Cruise Map | 2016. Click for larger view.
Using Your Canal Cruise Pass:
After purchasing your cruise pass[es] please redeem your ticket voucher at either of the following locations:
• Printed Tickets: Printed tickets can be presented to tour staff at any City Sightseeing Amsterdam canal cruise berthing point.
• E-Tickets: Those wishing to present their voucher on a mobile device should go to the Tours & Tickets Office on Damrak 26 (view location). There you will be issued with valid boat tickets.
Bus & Boat Combination Tickets:
Tickets for the hop-on hop-off canal cruise can be paired with either a 24 or 48 hour Amsterdam bus tour ticket for added value. Simply select the bus and boat combo option when you go to book.
Were you looking for the single loop, 1-hour canal cruise? You can book it here.
City Sightseeing Amsterdam Canal Cruise Stops:
- 1, Central Station
- 2, Gassan Diamonds (Uilenburgerstraat)
- 3, Hermitage Amsterdam (Amstel)
- 4, Heineken Experience (Stadhouderskade)
- 5, Rijksmuseum/Hard Rock Cafe (Stadhouderskade)
- 6, Anne Frank House (Prinsengracht)
- 7, Lovers Canal Cruises (Prins Hendrikkade 25)