About The City Sightseeing Amsterdam Canal Cruise:
Sail the waterways of the Dutch capital at your own pace aboard the City Sightseeing Amsterdam canal cruise. Depending on the length of your stay, select a ticket that's valid for 24 or 48* hours.
Present this at any of the tour's 10+ hop-on hop-off piers and embark on a leisurely sightseeing trip featuring the Hermitage Museum, Heineken Brewery, Anne Frank House and more. The validity period begins from the moment you first use your ticket, so don't worry about using it later in the day. Cruises depart every 20-25 minutes during operational hours.
*Only available in combination with the bus tour.
- All Year Round, Daily | Except King's Day (April 27).
- 18-language GPS audio guide: English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Catalan, Turkish, Polish, Russian, Thai, Javanese, Hebrew, Arabic, Korean, Chinese and Japanese.
- Oct 29 ('18) - Mar 17 ('19): 10:00 to 17:15, every 15-20 minutes.
- Mar 18 - Oct 27, 2019: 09:15 to 19:00, daily, every 15-20 minutes.
- Various, see Map Download.
- 1 Hour.
- Audio Guide (Headphones Included).
- Free On-board Wi-Fi.
- Printed Tour Map & Leaflet.
See the very best of Amsterdam aboard one of the capital's new hop-on hop-off canal boats. Discover top attractions and sail the waters of Grachtengordel for either 24 or 48-hours. The boats are easily identifiable by their red 'City Sightseeing Amsterdam' livery and open-top decks. During cold or rainy days their panoramic roofs can be slid closed without compromising views of the city's finest landmarks.
Tune into the boat's 18-language GPS audio guide to hear interesting stories about all of the main attractions along the route. Book now and receive your tickets immediately via email.
While you can present your tickets at any of the cruise's 10+ hop-on hop-off piers, the best place to start if you'd like to enjoy the tour in full is Central Station (along Prins Hendrikkade street). See the map download tab for the locations of the other piers.
You'll notice they're seperated into 2 colour coded routes - Blue and Green. Highlights along the routes include: Gassan Diamonds, Hermitage Amsterdam, Heineken Experience, Rijksmuseum, and the Anne Frank House.
| Blue Route - 7 Stops:
- 1) Saint Nicholas Church.
- 2) A-Dam Lookout / This Is Holland.
- 3) Anne Frank House.
- 4) Leidseplein 1.
- 5) Leidseplein 2.
- 6) Hermitage Museum.
- 7) National Maritime Museum.
| Green Route - 7 Stops:
- 1) Central Station West.
- 2) Passenger Terminal Amsterdam.
- 3) Diamond Museum.
- 4) Amstel / Icebar.
- 5) Albert Cuyp Market / Heineken Experience.
- 6) Rijksmuseum / Leidseplein.
- 7) Anne Frank House.