About The City Sightseeing Bournemouth Tour:
The City Sightseeing Bournemouth tour is a flexible hop-on hop-off bus service that lets you explore the sights of coastal Dorset at your own pace for either 24 or 48 hours. There's 23 stops to discover and tickets are valid from the moment they are first used. Tours run from April 4th until September 27th, 2020.
'Hop-on Hop-off' means that you're free to leave and rejoin the buses at any stop. If a particular landmark grabs your attention simply disembark at the closest point and explore up-close and on-foot.
While aboard the buses you can choose to sit on the open-top upper deck or on the sheltered lower deck. Regardless of where you're seated you'll be treated to on-board commentary about the landmarks and culture of Bournemouth via an English-language digital audio guide.
- April 04 - September 27, 2020, Daily.
- English language audio guide.
schedule Tour Times / Frequency:
- 09:00 to 17:00, every hour.
place Departure Point:
- Various, see Itinerary List below.
- Staying At An Eastcliff Hotel? - City Sightseeing Bournemouth offers a convenient morning service for visitors staying in Eastcliff. Their buses pick up passengers from the Suncliff Hotel and East Cliff Lift bus stops on East Overcliff Drive, at 08:45 and 09:45. They then travel to Bournemouth Pier to begin the first two tours of the day.
- 1 Full Circuit: 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
- Audio Guide (Headphones Included).
- Printed Tour Map & Leaflet.
- Unfortunately, City Sightseeing Bournemouth buses cannot accommodate wheelchair users.
You can hop on and off the red double decker buses at any of the following stops. See the map download for exact locations.
pin_drop | 23 Stops:
- A) East Overcliff Drive.
- 1) Bournemouth Pier (Behind Hot Rocks).
- 2) Bournemouth Square (Gervis Place Stand X).
- 3) Westcliff (Savoy Hotel - Main Road).
- 4) Westbourne (Camden Bar).
- 5) Branksome Chine.
- 6) Canford Cliffs (Loch Fyne Restaurant).
- 7) Sandbanks Beach (Beach Side).
- 8) Sandbanks Beach (Beach Side).
- 9) Sandbanks Peninsular (Panorama Road).
- 10) Sandbanks Beach (Harbour Side).
- 11) Sandbanks Beach (Harbour Side).
- 12) Lilliput Village (Tesco Express).
- 13) Whitecliff (Recreation Ground).
- 14) Poole Park (Entrance Opposite Civic Centre).
- 15A) Poole Quay & Old Town (Arrival Portsmouth Hoy).
- 15B) Poole Quay & Old Town (Departure Portsmouth Hoy).
- 16) Poole Railway Station (Platform 2 Exit Ramp - Holes Bay Road).
- 17) Poole Park (Parkstone Road - Just Before Parade of Shops).
- 18) Ashley Cross (Parkstone Railway Station).
- 19) Penn Hill (Opposite Jenkins & Sons).
- 20) Westbourne (Opposite The Porterhouse).
- 21) The Triangle (Bournemouth Central Library).
- 22) Bournemouth Square (Moon on the Square - Stand LL).
- 23) Bournemouth Pier (Behind Hot Rocks).