• Quick Tour Facts •
Key information about the tour is listed below.
Mar 25 - Sept 25, 2016.
English language audio guide.
Tour Times / Frequency:
09:00-17:00, every hour.
1 Full Circuit: 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
• Family tickets include 2 adults & up to 3 children.
Children aged 4 years and under travel free.
Why Try The City Sightseeing Bournemouth Tour?
The City Sightseeing Bournemouth tour is a flexible hop-on hop-off bus service that lets you explore the sights of coastal Dorset at your own pace for either 24 or 48-hours. There's 21 stops to discover and tickets are valid from the moment they are first used. Tours run from March 25th until September 25th, 2016.
'Hop-on Hop-off' means that you're free to leave and rejoin the buses at any stop. If a particular landmark grabs your attention simply disembark at the closest point and explore up-close and on-foot.
While aboard the buses you can choose to sit on the open-top upper deck or on the sheltered lower deck. Regardless of where you're seated you'll be treated to on-board commentary about the landmarks and culture of Bournemouth via an English-language digital audio guide.
Staying At An Eastcliff Hotel?
City Sightseeing Bournemouth offers a convenient morning service for visitors staying in Eastcliff. Their buses pick up passengers from the Suncliff Hotel and East Cliff Lift bus stops on East Overcliff Drive, at approximately 08:45 and 09:45. They then travel to Bournemouth Pier to begin the first two tours of the day.
Ticket Usage Instructions:
- Once you've purchased your tickets an electronic voucher will be sent immediately via email.
- You can either print this voucher out or present it on a mobile device at any of Bournemouth's hop-on hop-off bus stops (see below).
- Unfortunately, City Sightseeing Bournemouth buses cannot accommodate wheelchair users.
- Dogs are welcome on all buses providing they're well behaved and kept on a lead.
- English concessionary bus passes are not accepted on this tour.
Bournemouth Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Stops:
- 1, Bournemouth Pier
- 2, Bournemouth Square
- 3, West Cliff
- 4, Westbourne
- 5, Branksome Chine
- 6, Canford Cliffs
- 7, Sandbanks Beach
- 8, Sandbanks Peninsular
- 9, Sandbanks Beach
- 10, Lilliput Village
- 11, Whitecliff
- 12, Poole Park
- 13, Poole Quay & Old Town
- 14, Poole Railway Station
- 15, Poole College / Civic Centre
- 16, Ashley Cross
- 17, Penn Hill
- 18, Westbourne
- 19, The Triangle
- 20, Bournemouth Square
- 21, Bournemouth Pier