- April 08 - September 24, 2017, Daily.
- English language audio guide.
Tour Times / Frequency:
- 09:00 to 17:00, every hour.
- Various, see Map Download.
- 1 Full Circuit: 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
- Adult tickets aged 16-60 years.
- Child tickets aged 5-15 years.
- Senior tickets aged over 60 years.
- Family tickets include 2 adults & up to 3 children.
Children aged 4 years and under travel free.
About The City Sightseeing Bournemouth Tour:
The City Sightseeing Bournemouth tour is a flexible hop-on hop-off bus service that lets you explore the sights of coastal Dorset at your own pace for either 24 or 48-hours. There's 21 stops to discover and tickets are valid from the moment they are first used. Tours run from April 8th until September 24th, 2017.
'Hop-on Hop-off' means that you're free to leave and rejoin the buses at any stop. If a particular landmark grabs your attention simply disembark at the closest point and explore up-close and on-foot.
While aboard the buses you can choose to sit on the open-top upper deck or on the sheltered lower deck. Regardless of where you're seated you'll be treated to on-board commentary about the landmarks and culture of Bournemouth via an English-language digital audio guide.
Staying At An Eastcliff Hotel?
City Sightseeing Bournemouth offers a convenient morning service for visitors staying in Eastcliff. Their buses pick up passengers from the Suncliff Hotel and East Cliff Lift bus stops on East Overcliff Drive, at approximately 08:45 and 09:45. They then travel to Bournemouth Pier to begin the first two tours of the day.
- Unfortunately, City Sightseeing Bournemouth buses cannot accommodate wheelchair users.
- Dogs are welcome on all buses providing they're well behaved and kept on a lead.
- English concessionary bus passes are not accepted on this tour.