About The Bristol Insight Bus Tour:
Uncover all the landmarks and attractions synonymous with Bristol's illustrious traditions and exciting contemporary culture. The Bristol Insight tour is an open-top bus journey around the city centre, harbour district, shopping districts, Clifton Down and Avon Gorge/Downs area.
Not only will you get straightforward transport around highlights such as the SS Great Britain and Bristol Zoo, but on board staff will enliven the overall experience with entertaining English-language commentary. The route has 19 hop-on hop-off stops in total, and you're free to flit between them for a whole 2 days*. Other unmissable attractions include:
• At-Bristol Bristol Aquarium | • Clifton Suspension Bridge | • Royal West of England Academy | • Bristol Museum & Art Gallery | • Cabot Tower.
*Both days must be consecutive.
Click map for larger view.
Using Your Bus Tour Pass:
- Once you've purchased your tour pass[es] an electronic voucher will be sent immediately via email.
- Please present this to a driver at any Bristol Insight Tour bus stop.
- You will be issued with your 2-day bus tickets. Vouchers can either be shown on a mobile device or in a printed format.
Ticket Holder Discounts:
Not only does Bristol Insight's hop-on hop-off tour get you around all of the city's top landmarks and attractions, but your Explorer ticket will also entitle you to discounted entry and or purchases at selected venues and establishments. A full list of discounts is available for download below, but a couple of the best offers include:
• 20% off entry to Bristol Zoo (stop 7).
• £2 off entry to the Bristol Aquarium (stop 1) for up to 6 people.
• £1 off entry to the At-Bristol science centre (stop 1).
Claim your discount book from the Bristol Insight staff when you exchange your CityXplora voucher at any one of the hop-on hop-off stops.
Bristol Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Stops:
- 1, Explore Lane, At-Bristol (Millennium Square, BS1 5TY)
- 2, Hotwells Road (Hotwells Road, BS8 4RU)
- 3, Baltic Wharf (Cumberland Road, BS1 6XG)
- 4, SS Great Britain (Gas Ferry Road, BS1 6TY)
- 5, The Downs (Sea Walls, BS9 1NX)
- 6, Ladies Mile (Stoke Road, BS9 1FG)
- 7, Bristol Zoo (College Road, BS8 3HA)
- 8, Clifton Village (Clifton Down Road, BS8 4AF)
- 9, Victoria Square (Victoria Square, BS8 4EW/4EU)
- 10, Victoria Rooms (Queen's Road, BS8 1RT)
- 11, Bristol Museum (Queen's Road, BS8 1RE)
- 12, College Green/Park Street (College Green, BS1 5SP)
- 13, Bristol Bridge (Baldwin Street, BS1 1QZ)
- 14, Cabot Circus (Cabot Circus, BS1 4DA)
- 15, Victoria Street (Victoria Street, BS1 6HY)
- 16, Temple Meads (Temple Meads, BS1 6QS)
- 17, St Mary Redcliffe (Redcliffe Way, BS1 6NJ)
- 18, Victoria Street (Victoria Street, BS1 6NJ)
- 19, Watershed (Anchor Road, BS1 5UF)