About The Bristol Insight Bus Tour:
Uncover all the landmarks and attractions synonymous with Bristol's illustrious traditions and exciting contemporary culture. The Bristol Insight tour is an open-top bus journey around the city centre, harbour district, shopping districts, Clifton Down and Avon Gorge/Downs area.
Not only will you get straightforward transport around highlights such as the SS Great Britain and Bristol Zoo, but on board staff will enliven the overall experience with entertaining English-language commentary. The route has 19 hop-on hop-off stops in total, and you're free to flit between them for a whole 2 days*.
*Both days must be consecutive.
- All Year Round, Daily.
Except every day in January.
- Live English-speaking guide.
Tour Times / Frequency:
- 10:00-16:00, every 40 minutes. See Timetable Download.
- Various, see Map Download.
- 75 minutes.
NOTE. Dogs are allowed on Bristol Insight buses as long as they are kept under control.
- Child tickets aged 5-15 years.
- Concession tickets are valid for people over the age of 65, and students (with relevant ID).
- Family tickets include 2 adults, 3 children maximum.
Children aged 4 years and under travel free.
Ticket Holder Discounts:
Not only does Bristol Insight's hop-on hop-off tour get you around all of the city's top landmarks and attractions, but your Explorer ticket will also entitle you to discounted entry and or purchases at selected venues and establishments. A full list of discounts is available for download below, but a couple of the best offers include:
- 20% off entry to Bristol Zoo (stop 7).
- £2 off entry to the Bristol Aquarium (stop 1) for up to 6 people.
- £1 off entry to the At-Bristol science centre (stop 1).
Claim your discount book from the Bristol Insight staff when you exchange your CityXplora voucher at any one of the hop-on hop-off stops.