Oct 28 - Nov 1 | Reduced Service - There will be one bus operating from stop 1 at 09:45, 10:25, 11:55,13:25, 14:55 and 16:25.
About The Bristol Insight Bus Tour:
Uncover all the landmarks and attractions synonymous with Bristol's illustrious traditions and exciting contemporary culture. The Bristol Insight tour is an open-top bus journey around the city centre, harbour district, shopping districts, Clifton Down and Avon Gorge/Downs area.
Not only will you get straightforward transport around highlights such as the SS Great Britain and Bristol Zoo, but digital audio guides enliven the overall experience with informative English-language commentary. The route has 19 hop-on hop-off stops in total, and you're free to flit between them for 2 consecutive days.
Note: Dogs are allowed on Bristol Insight buses as long as they are kept under control.
- April 1 - September 29, 2019: Daily.
- Pre-Recorded English.
schedule Tour Times / Frequency:
- See Timetable Download for date specific times.
place Departure Points:
- Various, see Map Download or Itinerary List below.
- 75 minutes.
- Audio Guides & Headphones.
- Printed Tour Map & Leaflet.
pin_drop | 19 Stops:
- 1) Broad Quay/Princes Street.
- 2) We The Curious Science Centre.
- 3) Hotwell Road.
- 4) Spike Island.
- 5) SS Great Britain.
- 6) Bristol Zoo.
- 7) Clifton Village.
- 8) Victoria Square.
- 9) Victoria Rooms.
- 10) The City Museum and Art Gallery.
- 11) College Green/Park Street.
- 12) Bristol Hippodrome.
- 13) Broadmead - The Horsefair.
- 14) Cabot Circus.
- 15) Newgate Castle Park.
- 16) Bristol Bridge.
- 17) Victoria Street.
- 18) Temple Meads.
- 19) St Mary Redcliffe.