About The Bristol Insight Bus Tour:
Uncover all the landmarks and attractions synonymous with Bristol's illustrious traditions and exciting contemporary culture. The Bristol Insight tour is an open-top bus journey around the city centre, harbour district, shopping districts, Clifton Down and Avon Gorge/Downs area.
Not only will you get straightforward transport around highlights such as the SS Great Britain and Bristol Zoo, but on board staff will enliven the overall experience with entertaining English-language commentary. The route has 19 hop-on hop-off stops in total, and you're free to flit between them for 2 consecutive days.
Note: Dogs are allowed on Bristol Insight buses as long as they are kept under control.
- April 1 - September 29, 2019: Daily.
- Live English-speaking guide.
Tour Times / Frequency:
- See Timetable Download for date specific times.
- Various, see Map Download or Itinerary List below.
- 75 minutes.
- Live English-Speaking Tour Guide.
- Printed Tour Map & Leaflet.
| 19 Stops:
- 1) Broad Quay/Princes Street.
- 2) We The Curious Science Centre.
- 3) Hotwell Road.
- 4) Spike Island.
- 5) SS Great Britain.
- 6) Bristol Zoo.
- 7) Clifton Village.
- 8) Victoria Square.
- 9) Victoria Rooms.
- 10) The City Museum and Art Gallery.
- 11) College Green/Park Street.
- 12) Bristol Hippodrome.
- 13) Broadmead - The Horsefair.
- 14) Cabot Circus.
- 15) Newgate Castle Park.
- 16) Bristol Bridge.
- 17) Victoria Street.
- 18) Temple Meads.
- 19) St Mary Redcliffe.