About The City Sightseeing Dublin Tour:
The City Sightseeing Dublin tour is a fun and convenient way to discover the Irish capital's top attractions. With 30+ hop-on hop-off stops spread out across 2 routes there's little you won't see from the seat of your modern open-top double decker bus. Tickets can be booked with either 24 or 48 hour validity, giving you plenty of time to explore at a pace which suits you.
All buses are fitted with digital audio guides while certain departures feature a live English speaking guide. Audio guide languages are listed above.
Important Update: All 48-hour tickets dated April 21st to October 31st (2017) will now include the 'City By Night' bus tour. Click here for full details regarding the night bus tour.
- All Year Round.
- Digital Audio: English, Gaeilge, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese and Russian.
- Live Guides: Certain departures feature a live English-speaking guide.
- Various, see Map Download.
- Adult tickets aged 18-64 years.
- Child* tickets aged 3-12 years.
- Senior tickets aged 65+ years.
- Student tickets aged 13-17 with valid student ID.
*For every full paying adult two children (3-12) travel free, up to a maximum of 2 children.
Dublin Sightseeing Routes:
Red Route: Explore the highlights of the city centre and visit Guinness Storehouse, Kilmainham Gaol, Dublin Zoo plus much more.
Tour Times / Frequency: 09:00-14:00 (every 10 minutes) then 14:00-17:00 (every 15 minutes). Duration: 90 Minutes.
Blue Route: Take a northward journey towards the Jameson Distillery, Glasnevin Cemetery and Croke Park Stadium.
Tour Times / Frequency: 09:00-17:00 (every 30 minutes). Duration: 120 Minutes.
Free 1916 Walking Tour:
Available when you book two adult tickets, City Sightseeing Dublin offer visitors the chance to embark on a historical 1916 Dublin walking tour. In the company of a knowledgeable local guide you'll explore the sites, causes and aftermath of the independence struggle as it played out in the capital. Note that these are only conducted during the summer.
- Departure Point: Dublin Visitor Centre (17 Lower O’Connell Street).
Other Ticket Holder Benefits:
- 2x1 meal deals and drink specials.
- Free pint of beer at Brannigan's Bar.
- Free pint of Guinness in Nancy Hands traditional Irish pub.
- 2x1: Boxty House, The Shack Restaurant, Pacino's Restaurant.
- Aviva Stadium buy 1 get one free.
- Glasnevin Cemetery €2 off entry.
- Dublin Zoo €2 off entry.
- Dublin Wax Museum €1 off entry.
- Christ Church Cathedral €1 entry.
- Discount on a full Irish breakfast at Dublin Citi Hotel and Trinity Bar until 11:30.