About The City Sightseeing Dublin Tour:
The City Sightseeing Dublin tour is a fun and convenient way to discover the Irish capital's top attractions. With 30+ hop-on hop-off stops spread out across 2 routes there's little you won't see from the seat of your modern open-top double decker bus. Tickets can be booked with either 24 or 48 hour validity, giving you plenty of time to explore at a pace which suits you.
All buses are fitted with digital audio guides while certain departures feature a live English speaking guide. Audio guide languages are listed above.
- All Year Round.
- Digital Audio: English, Gaeilge, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese and Russian.
- Live Guides: Certain departures feature a live English-speaking guide.
- Various, see Map Download.
Dublin Sightseeing Routes:
Red Route: Explore the highlights of the city centre and visit Guinness Storehouse, Kilmainham Gaol, Dublin Zoo plus much more.
Tour Times / Frequency: 09:00 to 14:00 (every 10 minutes) then 14:00 to 17:00 (every 15 minutes). Duration: 90 Minutes.
Blue Route: Take a northward journey towards the Jameson Distillery, Glasnevin Cemetery and Croke Park Stadium.
Tour Times / Frequency: 09:00 to 17:00 (every 30 minutes). Duration: 120 Minutes.
City Sightseeing Dublin ticket holders also receive the following benefits:
City By Night Tour:
All 48-hour tickets dated April 21st to October 31st (2017) will include the 'City By Night' bus tour. This tour departs every day at 20:00 and 21:30 from 13 Upper O'Connell Street. It lasts around 1 hour.
Dublin Walking Tour:
Available with all 48-hour tickets, City Sightseeing Dublin offer daily guided walking tours of the Irish capital. In the company of a knowledgeable local guide you'll explore iconic streets, famous attractions, and hear fascinating stories past and present. Tipping the guide is welcomed but not obliged. Tours depart from the Dublin Visitor Centre (17 Lower O’Connell Street).
Dining / Attraction Discounts:
- 2x1 meal deals and drink specials.
- Free pint of beer at Brannigan's Bar.
- Free pint of Guinness in Nancy Hands traditional Irish pub.
- 2x1: Boxty House, The Shack Restaurant, Pacino's Restaurant.
- Aviva Stadium buy 1 get one free.
- Glasnevin Cemetery €2 off entry.
- Dublin Zoo €2 off entry.
- Dublin Wax Museum €1 off entry.
- Christ Church Cathedral €1 entry.
- Irish breakfast discount at Citi Hotel and Trinity Bar until 11:30.