About The City Sightseeing Glasgow Tour:
• Save £1 by booking online. | • 1-2 day tickets available. | • 21 hop-on hop-off stops. | • Wheelchair accessible buses | • Buses visit each stop every 10 minutes. | • Glasgow Subway pass combo available. | • English audio commentary by Neil Oliver. | • 'Ghoulish Glasgow' commentary for kids.
The City Sightseeing Glasgow open-top bus tour is the perfect way to see Glasgow. Jump aboard the bright red buses and see Scotland's largest city the easy way! There's a choice of either 1 or 2 day tickets with 21 hop-on hop-off stops.
The double decker buses operate regularly between 09:30-16:20, and the complete tour lasts 1 hour 20 minutes, taking in the best that Glasgow has to offer like the Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum and the Transport Museum.
Aboard the tour buses, there's a choice of multi-lingual audio commentary in English (presented by the BBC's Neil Oliver), French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Russian, Portuguese and Mandarin via headphones, or live English speaking guides on selected journeys. Their Ghoulish Glasgow commentary is also available on all multi-lingual tours.
Bus Tour Map: Click for large view.
Ticket Holder Discounts:
City Sightseeing Glasgow ticket holders are entitled to the following offers:
- Adult and child discount on afternoon tea at the Willow Tea Rooms.
- 20% off tickets to Glasgow Science Centre (present your bus ticket).
Using Your Bus Tour Tickets:
- Once you've purchased your tour ticket[s] a voucher will be sent immediately via email.
- Please print this out and present it to a driver at any City Sightseeing Glasgow bus stop.
- Ticket vouchers are usable within 3 months of purchase and do not need to be exchanged by the named person.
Glasgow Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour Stops:
- 1, George Square
- 2, Glasgow Cathedral
- 3, Merchant City
- 4, The Barras
- 5, Glasgow Green
- 6, St. Enoch Centre
- 7, St. Vincent Place
- 8, Radisson Hotel
- 9, Argyle Street Hotels
- 10, Hilton Garden Inn Hotel
- 11, SECC
- 12, Riverside Museum
- 13, Kelvin Way
- 14, Glasgow Cathedral
- 15, Byres Road
- 16, Kelvingrove Museum
- 17, Kelvin Park Hotels
- 18, Charing Cross
- 19, Willow Tea Rooms
- 20, Theatres
- 21, Royal Concert Hall