About The City Sightseeing Glasgow Tour:
The City Sightseeing Glasgow open-top bus tour is the perfect way to see Glasgow. Jump aboard the bright red buses and see Scotland's largest city the easy way! There's a choice of either 1 or 2 day tickets with 21 hop-on hop-off stops.
The double decker buses operate regularly between 09:30-16:20, and the complete tour lasts 1 hour 20 minutes, taking in the best that Glasgow has to offer like the Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum and the Transport Museum.
Aboard the tour buses, there's a choice of multi-lingual audio commentary in English (presented by the BBC's Neil Oliver), French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Russian, Portuguese and Mandarin via headphones, or live English speaking guides on selected journeys. Their Ghoulish Glasgow commentary is also available on all multi-lingual tours.
All Year Round, Daily.
Except December 25 and 26.
- Digital Audio: English (including Ghoulish Glasgow), French, German, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Russian, Portuguese and Chinese.
- Live English speaking guide on selected journeys.
Tour Times / Frequency:
- See Timetable Download.
- See Itinerary List below.
- Approx. 80 minutes.
- Adult tickets aged 16-59.
- Child tickets aged 5-15 years.
- Concession tickets include seniors aged 60+ years and students (valid ID required).
- Family tickets include 2 adults and up to 3 children.
Children aged 4 years and under.
Ticket Holder Discounts:
City Sightseeing Glasgow ticket holders are entitled to the following offers:
- Adult and child discount on afternoon tea at the Willow Tea Rooms.
- 20% off tickets to Glasgow Science Centre (present your bus ticket).