About The City Sightseeing Lisbon Bus Tour:
The City Sightseeing Lisbon bus tour provides audio commentary in 8 different languages, so virtually everyone can hear the stories behind the city's iconic landmarks. Add to this the open-top design of the buses and you have the perfect platform on which to bask in the sun, feel the gentle wind in your hair and take in the sights. All tickets are valid 24 hours from the moment they're first used.
This is a hop-on hop-off service, meaning you can disembark at any stop along the two routes and do your own explorations on-foot. To rejoin the tour simply head across to another stop and await the next bus.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Digital Audio: English, Portuguese, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Chinese and Polish.
Tour Times / Frequency:
- April - October: 09:30 to 19:00, every 30 minutes.
- November - March: 09:30 to 17:00, every 30 minutes.
- April - October: 09:45 to 18:45, every 30 minutes.
- November - March: 09:45 to 16:45, every 30 minutes.
- Various, see Map Download.
- Both routes: 1.5 hours each (1 full circuit).
Explore Two Routes:
Both routes have their main departure point at Marquis of Pombal Square - the centre point of the city. The red route takes you out to the west end and remains close to the beautiful Atlantic shoreline for most of the way. The highlights you'll see along the way include the Belém Tower, the Estrela Gardens and the Campo Pequeno bull ring.
The blue route weaves around the eastern and northern portions of the city, encapsulating such spots as: Commerce Square, the Lisbon Oceanarium and the Zoo.
Ticket Holder Discounts:
City Sightseeing Lisbon ticket holders are entitled to a number of discount offers:
- 10% discount on entry to the Berardo Museum.
- 5% discount on entry to Lisbon Zoo.
- 10% discount on Cruzeiros no Tejo boat tours.