• Quick Tour Facts •
Key information about the tour is listed below.
All Year Round, Daily.
English, Português, Français, Deutsch, Español, Italiano, Русский, Nederlands, 中文 and Polski.
Tour Times / Frequency:
• 09:30-19:00 (Apr-Oct).
• 09:30-17:00 (Nov-Mar).
• 09:45-18:45 (Apr-Oct).
• 09:45-16:45 (Nov-Mar).
Both routes: 1.5 Hours (1 full circuit).
Various, see Map Download.
• Child tickets aged 4-12 years.
About The City Sightseeing Lisbon Bus Tour:
The City Sightseeing Lisbon hop-on hop-off bus tour provides audio commentary in 8 different languages so virtually everyone can hear the rich history behind the city's most iconic landmarks. Add to this the open-top design of the buses and you have the perfect platform on which to bask in the sun, feel the gentle wind in your hair and take in the sights. All tickets last for 24-hrs which means great sightseeing tour value!
This is a hop-on hop-off service so you can jump off at any stop on the two tour routes and do your own explorations on foot. To rejoin the buses simply head over to another stop and await the next bus. Here are just some of the top locations you can visit on the tour bus:
• Belém Tower | • Lisbon Oceanarium | • Jerónimos Monastery | • Lisbon Zoo | • Vasco da Gama Tower | • Sao Jorge Castle | • Eduardo VII Park | • Campo Pequeno
Both routes have their main departure point at Marquis of Pombal Square- the virtual centre point of the city. The red route takes you out to the west end and remains close to the beautiful Atlantic shoreline for most of the way. The highlights you'll see along the way include the Belém Tower, the Estrela Gardens and the Campo Pequeno bull ring.
The blue route weaves around the eastern and northern portions of the city, encapsulating such spots as: Commerce Square, the Lisbon Oceanarium and the Zoo.
Ticket Holder Discounts:
City Sightseeing Lisbon ticket holders are entitled to a number of discount offers:
• 10% discount on entry to the Berardo Museum | • 5% discount on entry to Lisbon Zoo | • 10% discount on Cruzeiros no Tejo boat tours.
Considering doing both the City Sightseeing Lisbon Tour and the City Sightseeing Sintra Tour? It's very easy to get from one to the other, simply take one of the regular trains from Rossio Station (Stop 22, Red Route). For more info on frequency, prices and duration, check out this link.
Lisbon Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Stops | Red Route:
- 1, Marquês do Pombal (Stop)
- 2, Praça Duque de Saldanha
- 3, Campo Pequeno Bullring (Stop)
- 4, Museu Calouste Gulbenkian
- 5, El Corte Inglés (Stop)
- 6, Eduardo VII Park (Stop)
- 7, Amoreiras Shopping Centre
- 8, Largo do Rato
- 9, Jardim da Estrela (Stop)
- 10, Museum of the Orient
- 11, Electricity Museum
- 12, Padrão dos Descobrimentos
- 13, Belém Tower (Stop)
- 14, Cultural Centre of Belém
- 15, Jerónimos Monastery (Stop)
- 16, Belém Palace
- 17, National Museum of Ancient Art
- 18, Cais do Sodré Railway Station
- 19, Praça do Município
- 20, Praça do Comércio (Stop)
- 21, Rossio Square
- 22, Restauradores Square (Stop)
- 23, Avenida da Liberdade
Lisbon Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Stops | Blue Route:
- 1, Marquês do Pombal (Stop)
- 2, Jardim do Príncipe Real
- 3, Bairro Alto
- 4, Chiado
- 5, Cais do Sodré
- 6, Praça do Comércio (Stop)
- 7, Campo das Cebolas (Stop)
- 8, Lisbon Cathedral
- 9, Santa Apolónia Railway Station (Stop)
- 10, Museu da Água
- 11, Museu Nacional do Azulejo (Stop)
- 12, Poço Do Bispo (Stop)
- 13, Oceanario de Lisboa (Stop)
- 14, Centro Vasco da Gama (Stop)
- 15, Torre Vasco da Gama (Stop)
- 16, Gare do Oriente (Stop)
- 17, Lisbon Portela Airport
- 18, Entre Campos (Stop)
- 19, Lisbon Zoo (Stop)
- 20, Sete Rios Bus Station
- 21, Avenida José Malhoa (Stop)
- 22, El Corte Inglés (Stop)
- 23, Eduardo VII Park (Stop)