- All year round, Daily.
- Digital Audio: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian.
- See the three schedules below.
- Various, see Map Download.
- All routes: 1 Hour.
- Adult tickets aged 16+ years.
- Child tickets aged 5-15 years.
- Family tickets 2 adults 3 children.
Children aged 4 years and under travel free.
About The City Sightseeing Munich Tour:
The full tour is split into three separate routes which you are free to jump between at any operational hour during the ticket validity period. All three routes begin at Munich Central Station.
Munich 'City Tour' Route:
The first route, otherwise called the 'City Tour' focuses on the central and eastern portions of the city centre. Drop off points on the city tour include the iconic Marienplatz, Munich's main square; the Bavarian State Opera and Haidhausen.
City Tour | Times/Frequencies:
- April - October: 10:00-17:00; buses every 10-20 minutes.
- November - March: 10:00-16:00; buses every 30 minutes Mon-Fri & every 10-20 minutes Sat-Sun.
Munich 'Nymphenburg-Olympia Tour' Route:
The 'Nymphenburg-Olympia Tour' heads west towards the sprawling gardens and marvelous baroque architecture of Nymphenburg palace, where you'll be set down a short yet picturesque walk from the main building. When you've taken all the time you need the next stop is Olympiapark, hosting site for the 1972 Summer Olympics, and now a venue for numerous cultural, social and religious events.
Nymphenburg-Olympia Tour | Times/Frequencies:
- April - October: 10:00-16:00; buses every 60 minutes.
- November - March: 10:00, 11:00, 14:00 & 15:00 from Mon-Fri & every 60 minutes Sat-Sun, 10:00-16:00.
Munich 'Schwabing Tour' Route:
The 'Schwabing Tour' takes a north-easterly road through the shops, bars, restaurants and clubs of bohemian Munich. You will also be dropped off next to the 910 acre English Park and the Pinakotheken art museums.
Schwabing Tour | Times/Frequencies:
- April - October: 10:30-16:30; buses every 2 hours.
- November - March: 12:30 & 16:30 each day Mon-Fri & every 2 hours Sat-Sun, 10:30-16:30.
Another thing you'll love about Munich is its Bavarian cuisine. In the spirit of discovery we spoke to a bunch of knowledgeable locals and travel experts to hear their suggestions on the best places to eat. Take a look at our article, '7 Of The Best Bavarian Restaurants In Munich & More', to find the city's best loved gastropubs, beer halls and traditional restaurants.