- Lines A & B: All Year Round.
Except January 1 and December 25.
- Digital Audio: English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese and Russian.
Tour Times / Frequency:
- See Timetable Download.
- Various, see Map Download.
- Line A: 1 Hours.
- Line B: 50 Minutes.
- Line C (To Monreale)- Purchase separately from the bus driver.
- Line D (To Mondello)- Purchase separately from the bus driver.
- Wheelchair Friendly Access.
- Adult tickets aged 16+ years.
- Child tickets aged 5-15 years.
Children under 5 years travel free.
Things To See And Do In Palermo:
• Teatro Politeama | • Palermo Cathedral | • Cappella Palatina | • Teatro Massimo | • Castello della Ziza | • Quattro Canti | • Palermo English Garden | • Palazzo Chiaramonte & More.
The City Sightseeing Palermo tour unlocks so many locations that we've created a page dedicated to 16 of the city's must-see attractions. Read, '16 Of The Best Things To See And Do In Palermo', to help plan your sightseeing itinerary. Below is a full list of stops at which you can embark and disembark from at any point over 24-hours (Lines A & B only).
Your ticket becomes valid as soon as it is first used to ride the buses. Say you first used your ticket at 09:00 in morning, it'd be valid until that same time the next day.
Meanwhile, as you travel you'll be able to enjoy recorded commentary in a choice of 8 languages. As well as revealing the city's history this narration explains much about local customs, culture and quirks.