About City Sightseeing Warsaw:
Dive into the heart of the Polish capital aboard City Sightseeing Warsaw's hop-on hop-off bus tour. Start your journey from any of their 10 stops or complete a full circuit by boarding at stop 1 outside the Palace of Culture & Science.
If it's your first time visiting the city then this fun and flexible tour is an ideal way to orientate yourself while still enjoying all the finest landmarks. As you travel you'll get to hear about the history and culture of the capital using an 8-language audio guide. Stop off at Lazienki Park to experience Warsaw's loveliest natural and architectural fusions, and visit the Warsaw Uprising Museum to learn about its decisive battle against the Nazi's in 1944.
- March 1 - December 31, Daily.
Except January and February, Easter Sunday and Monday, November 1 & 11 and December 24-26.
- Digital Audio: English, Polish, Russian, German, Spanish, French, Italian and Japanese.
- 1 - 31 March: 11:00 to 15:00 (Mon-Fri) and 11:00 to 17:00 (Sat-Sun).
- 1 April - 30 September: 11:00 to 17:00.
- 1 October - 31 December: 11:00 to 15:00 (Mon-Fri) and 11:00 to 17:00 (Sat-Sun).
- Various, see Itinerary List below.
- 1 Hour.
- Audio Guide (Headphones Included).
- Printed Tour Map & Leaflet.
| 10 Stops:
- 1) Palace of Culture and Science (Emilii Plater Street).
- 2) Pilsudski Square (Królewska Street by the Royal Saxon Gardens).
- 3) Chopin Museum (Świętokrzyska Street).
- 4) Bank Square (Marszalkowska Street).
- 5) Old Town (Podwale street by the Zygmund).
- 6) Castle Square (Krakowskie Przedmieście Street, east side of the Square).
- 7) University of Warsaw (Krakowskie Przedmieście Street).
- 8) Foksal (Nowy Świat Street).
- 9) Lazienki Park (Ujazdowskie Avenue next to the Monument of Pilsudski).
- 10) City Centre (Jerozolimskie Avenue near the Dmowski Roundabout).