About City Sightseeing Warsaw:
Dive into the heart of the Polish capital aboard City Sightseeing Warsaw's hop-on hop-off bus tour. Start your journey from any of their 10 stops or complete a full circuit by boarding at stop 1 outside the Palace of Culture & Science.
If it's your first time visiting the city then this fun and flexible tour is an ideal way to orientate yourself while still enjoying all the finest landmarks. As you travel you'll get to hear about the history and culture of the capital using an 8-language audio guide. Stop off at Lazienki Park to experience Warsaw's loveliest natural and architectural fusions, and visit the Warsaw Uprising Museum to learn about its decisive battle against the Nazi's in 1944.
- March 1 - December 31, Daily.
Except January and February, Easter Sunday and Monday, November 1 & 11 and December 24-26.
- Digital Audio: English, Polish, Russian, German, Spanish, French, Italian and Japanese.
- 1 - 31 March: 11:00 to 15:00 (Mon-Fri) and 11:00 to 17:00 (Sat-Sun).
- 1 April - 30 September: 11:00 to 17:00.
- 1 October - 31 December: 11:00 to 15:00 (Mon-Fri) and 11:00 to 17:00 (Sat-Sun).
- Various, see Itinerary List below.
- 1 Hour.
- Adult tickets aged 16+ years.
- Child tickets aged 5-15 years.
Children aged 4 years and under travel free.