About The Classic London Routemaster Tour:
Operated by the same team that runs the popular London Ghost Bus Tour, the Classic Tour is a brand new sightseeing experience that takes iconic London landmarks and adds a generous dash of comedy.
Tours run every day at: 12:05, 13:30, 14:40, and each one is led by a handpicked comedian tour guide. Over 75-90 minutes (depending on traffic), you'll receive as many interesting facts as you will hearty laughs. See Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Westminster Abbey and much more.
Famous sights and live commentary aren't all you can expect. The Classic Tour's refurbished Routemaster buses feature state-of-the-art sound systems and high definition screens. These provide location-specific soundtracks as well as historical film clips, so you can also get an idea of how London has evolved over the course of the 20-21st centuries.
Tours depart from the front of the Grand Hotel (opposite Sherlock Holmes pub), on Northumberland Avenue off Trafalgar Square.
How To Start Your Tour:
- Once you've purchased your tour ticket[s] a voucher will be sent immediately via email.
- Please print this out and present it to a member of staff at the tour departure point.
Services And Tour Policies:
- Unfortunately, due to the design of the routemaster buses, this tour is not accessible to wheelchair users.
- No alcohol is permitted on any daily tour, though non-alcoholic bottled drinks are allowed.
- No food can be consumed during the tour.