Finding and accessing things to do in Copenhagen has never been easier with the Copenhagen Card Attraction Pass. The card includes free entry to 72 top museums and attractions, including popular choices such as Amalienborg Museum, Tivoli Amusement Park, The Blue Planet Aquarium and Visit Carlsberg. In addition to these wonderful offerings you will be entitled to free transport on the s-trains, city buses, harbour buses and Metro. Public transport access is unlimited for the duration on the card's validity. There's also great discounts to be had on car hiring, restaurants and sightseeing tours. Know that whatever you want to do in Copenhagen, this comprehensive card will have you sorted.
Copenhagen Cards Are Valid For 1-5 days!
However much you want to see and do, there's a card for you.
Available in: English, Danish and German.
All year round.
Four pickup points (see details)
• Adult passes are for those aged 16 and over.
• Child passes are aged 10-15 years.
Note. Up to two children aged 0-9 years can receive full card benefits when you buy 1 adult ticket.
About The Copenhagen Card:
Once you receive your Copenhagen Card voucher by email, please print it off and exchange it for the required number of Copenhagen Cards at one of the four collection points listed below.
The free bus, train, harbour bus and Metro travel provided by the Copenhagen Card is valid for the entire Copenhagen Region. This includes transport to and from the airport.
For a comprehensive list of free museum and attraction entries please see the itinerary list below. Also listed below is the full selection of available discounts, and a downloadable map of the s-train rail network.
Card Usage Instructions:
Once you've purchased your Copenhagen Card you will receive a voucher via email. Please print this out and exchange it for your proper card(s) at any one of these four collection points:
- Copenhagen Visitor Centre: Vesterbrogade 4B, 1620 København V | Phone: +45 7022 2442.
- Copenhagen Info: Strøget, Frederiksberggade 23, 1459 KBH K.
- Copenhagen Airport Service Centre: Terminal 3 (Arrival Hall).
- Tivoli Box Office: Vesterbrogade 3 (left of the main entrance) | Phone: +45 3315 1012.
With the 24-48 hour cards you are entitled to one visit per attraction. With the 72-hour card your are entitled to three visits per attraction. With the 120-hour card you are entitled to five visits per attraction.
Tour and attraction discounts:
- Avis car rental (20%)
- Bike Copenhagen with Mike (15%)
- Copenhagen Tours (20%)
- Danish Art & Christmas Shop (10%)
- Det Kongelige Bibliotek (37.50%)
- Europcar/Pitzner Auto (20%)
- Guinness World Records Museum (25%)
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum (25%)
- Linda Escursioni (25%)
- Nordisk Korthandel/Map shop (10%)
- Copenhagen hop-on hop-off bus tour (10%)
- Scandlines Helsingør- Helsingborg/ferry (25%)
- The Mystic Exploratiorie (25%)
- Vandkulturhuset, DGI-byen/Swim Centre (20%)
- Segway & ebike ToursCPH (10%)
- Biscaya Tapasbar (10%)
- Burger Corner (10%)
- Café Dan Turèll (10%)
- Café Daniels Kilde (10%)
- Café Danner (10%)
- Café Emma (10%)
- Frederiks (10%)
- Café Karen Blixen (10%)
- Café Petersborg (10%)
- Café Sari (10%)
- Café Sommersko (10%)
- Café Stella (10%)
- Heidi's Bier Bar (20%*)
- Hereford Village (10%)
- Il Pecatto (10%)
- Martini's (10%)
- Restaurant Amalfi (15%)
- XO Burgers and steaks (10%)
Free Copenhagen museum and attraction entries:
- Amalienborg Museum
- Arbejdermuseet (Workers Museum)
- ARKEN Museum of Modern Art
- Baadfarten (boat trips)
- Ballerup Museum
- Brede Værk
- Casino Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Zoo
- Danmarks Tekniske (Technical Museum of Denmark)
- Dansk Arkitektur Center
- Danish Museum of Hunting and Forestry
- Dansk Jødisk Museum (Danish Jewish Museum)
- The Royal Reception Rooms of Christiansborg Palace
- The Royal Stables at Christiansborg Palace
- The Blue Planet Aquarium
- Den Frie Udstillingsbygning (Centre of Contemporary Art)
- Hirschsprung Collection
- Danish Museum of Art & Design
- The Copenhagen National History Museum
- Dragør Museum
- Esrum Abbey and Møllegård
- Flynderupgård Museum
- Fredensborg Falconry
- Frilandsmuseet (The Open Air Museum)
- Færgen Frederiksborg (Frederiksborg Castle Lake Ferry)
- Geologisk Museum (Statens Naturhistoriske Museum)
- Gl Holtegaard
- Grand Tour of Copenhagen- Canal Tours
- H.C. Andersen Eventyrhuset
- Helsingør Bymuseum
- House of Amber - Copenhagen Amber Museum
- J. F. Willumsens Museum
- Jægerspris Slot
- Karen Blixen Museet
- Kronborg Slot
- Kunstforeningen Gl Strand
- Kunsthal Charlottenborg
- Københavns Museum
- KØS Museum for kunst i det offentlige rum
- Louisiana Museum of Modern Art
- M/S Museet for Søfart
- Museet for Samtidskunst - ord, billed, lyd
- Nationalmuseets Klunkehjem
- Nordatlantens Brygge
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
- Post og Tele Museum
- Rosenborg Slot
- Roskilde Domkirke
- Roskilde Museum
- Rudolph Tegners museum og statuepark
- Ruins under Christiansborg
- Sagnlandet Lejre
- Statens Museum for Kunst
- Storm P.-Museet
- Tadre Mølle
- Teatermuseet i Hofteatret
- Thorvaldsens Museum
- Tycho Brahe Planetarium
- Visit Carlsberg
- Vor Frelsers Kirkes tårn
- Zoologisk Museum (Statens Naturhistoriske Museum)