About The Copenhagen Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour:
Copenhagen has a huge part to play in the international cultural appeal of Scandinavia. With a history dating back to 1043 and modern attractions such as the world's first amusement park, it is a beautiful little capital with stacks to offer. Cement your trip to the city with an open-top double-decker bus tour from Red Sightseeing.
This hop-on hop-off service encompasses all the key attractions from Rosenborg Castle and The Little Mermaid sculpture to Copenhagen Zoo and the National Aquarium Denmark (Den Blå Planet). Whether you're off to discover the fiction of Hans Christian Andersen, or find out the secrets of the famous Carlsberg brew, Copenhagen is sure to prove an unforgettable treat.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Digital Audio: English, Danish, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Portuguese and Swedish.
- A full list of tour timings, stops and durations are contained in the Map Download - View Here.
- Audio Guide (Headphones Included).
- Printed Tour Map & Leaflet.
- Free On-Board Wi-Fi.
- See the Route Map in our Downloads Tab for full information on stop locations/numbers and timings.
Red 'Mermaid' Route:
The Red Sightseeing Copenhagen bus tour has three routes. The Red 'Mermaid' Route contains 23 stops in total. Most are dotted throughout the city centre (Indre By), while stops 13-15 and 17-19 connect the main sightseeing line with Langelinie Pier and Ocean Pier Terminal respectively. These latter stops are ideal for cruise ship passengers.
Blue 'Den Blå Planet' Route:
Not a sightseeing route as such, the Blue 'Den Blå Planet' Route connects visitors to Copenhagen Central Station and the Airport. For those arriving by plane and train it offers a handy means of reaching the historic city centre.
If you're already in Indre By then the buses on this route can also shuttle you to the doorstep of one of Copenhagen's most popular attractions - National Aquarium Denmark.
Green 'Carlsberg & Zoo' Route:
The Green 'Carlsberg & Zoo' Route is the shortest of the three main routes. It ferries travellers to the Carlsberg Brewery and Copenhagen Zoo.
Discount Voucher Booklet:
Once you exchange your CityXplora voucher for pre-paid tickets the tour staff will also issue you with a discount voucher booklet. A few of the best offers include:
- 20% off at Copenhagen Souvenir and Design.
- 20% off a film at the Tycho Brahe Planetarium.
- 20% off entry at any the following attractions: Ripley’s Believe it or Not, Guinness Book of World Records, The Mystic Exploratorie, and H.C. Andersen Fairytale House.