About The Copenhagen Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour:
Copenhagen has a huge part to play in the international cultural appeal of Scandinavia. With a history dating back to 1043 and modern attractions such as the world's first amusement park, it is a beautiful little capital with stacks to offer. Cement your trip to the city with an open-top double-decker bus tour from Red Sightseeing.
This hop-on hop-off service encompasses all the key attractions from Rosenborg Castle and The Little Mermaid sculpture to Copenhagen Zoo and the National Aquarium Denmark (Den Blå Planet). Whether you're off to discover the fiction of Hans Christian Andersen, or find out the secrets of the famous Carlsberg brew, Copenhagen is sure to prove an unforgettable treat.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Digital Audio: English, Danish, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Chinese.
- April - September: 09:00 to 18:30, every 10-20 minutes.
- October - March: 09:00 to 17:00, every 30-40 minutes.
- Various, see Map Download or Itinerary List below.
- 80 minutes.
- Audio Guide (Headphones Included).
- Printed Tour Map & Leaflet.
- Free On-Board Wi-Fi.
Red 'Mermaid' Route:
The Red Sightseeing Copenhagen bus tour has four routes. The Red 'Mermaid' Route contains 24 stops centred around the heart of the city.
| 20 Stops:
- 1) Palads Cinema / Vesterport.
- 2) Central Station / Tivoli Gardens.
- 3) Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek.
- 4) Wake Up Copenhagen Hotel.
- 5) Copenhagen Mall / Fisketorvet.
- 6) Copenhagen Marriott Hotel.
- 7) Christianshavns Square / Freetown.
- 8) Christiansborg Palace / Holmens Church.
- 9) Højbro Plads / Strøget.
- 10) Nyhavn.
- 11) Amalienborg Palace.
- 12) Gefion Water Fountain.
- 13) The Swedish Church / Kastellet.
- 14) The Little Mermaid Statue.
- 15, 16 & 17) Langeline.
- 18) Indiakaj.
- 19, 20 & 21) Ocean Pier Cruise Terminal.
- 22) Rosenborg Castle.
- 23) Reflections Ice Bar.
- 24) The Latin Quarter.
The fourth route is an extension of the Red Route that services Copenhagen's cruise terminals. Stops 19, 20 and 21 (Ocean Pier Terminal) are connected to stop 14 (Little Mermaid Statue).
Stops 15, 16 and 17 are also part of the cruise ship shuttle route - they visit Langelinie Pier. Shuttle buses run between Ocean Pier and stop 14 from 11:00 until the last ship departs (no later than 16:30).
Blue 'Christiania' Route:
The Blue 'Christiania' Route has 15 stops and covers Freetown Christiania and southern areas of the capital - including Copenhagen Airport.
| 15 Stops:
- 25) Central Station / Tivoli Gardens.
- 26) Christiansborg Palace.
- 27) Christianshavn.
- 28) Church Of Our Saviour.
- 29) Freetown of Christiania.
- 30) Opera.
- 31) Amager Beach.
- 32) Amager Beach.
- 33) Den Blå Planet.
- 34) Copenhagen Airport.
- 35) Ørestad.
- 36) Bella Sky.
- 37) Dan Hostel.
- 38) Islands Brygge.
- 39) Bryggen / Harbour Bath.
Green 'Carlsberg & Zoo' Route:
The Green 'Carlsberg & Zoo' Route is the shortest of the main sightseeing routes. It lets travellers visit the Carlsberg Brewery and Copenhagen Zoo.
| 5 Stops:
- 40) Kongens Nytorv.
- 41) Højbro Plads.
- 42) Central Station / Tivoli Gardens.
- 43) Copenhagen Zoo.
- 44) Carlsberg Brewery.
Copenhagen City Walking Tour: Departure Time: 14:00 and 16:00. Departure Point: Stop 1 (Palads Cinema / Vesterport). Commentary: English.
This 90 minute walking tour will take you on a stroll through some of the places you can only visit when walking around the city. The guides will entertain you with fun and interesting facts about the history of the Copenhagen. Uncover hidden details about City Hall Square, the Church of Our Lady, the Round Tower, Danish cuisine and more.
The H.C Andersen Experience (Included With All Bus Tickets):
Opening Hours: Tuesday to Sunday from 11:00 to 18:00. Address: Magstræde 14 - Close to stops 3, 9 and 26.
The H.C. Andersen Experience is a multi-sensory experience that presents the famous fairytale writer's universe in new and spectacular perspectives. Installations, performances and merchandise will make an impression on you whether you seek substantial and edgy entertainment or just love dance and movement.
Short live performances take place every hour from 11:00 until 17:00. Installations, coffee venue and shop are open from 11:00 to 18:00. The H.C. Andersen Experience is only open from June 7 - August 27.