About Crocosaurus Cove:
Round up the family and venture to Crocosaurus Cove in Darwin for a day of crocodile adventures and thrills. With over three floors to explore, your general admission ticket will have you encountering Northern Territory saltwater crocodiles in no time. How close you get is entirely up to you. Meet a resident Croc-celebrity, swim alongside juvenile crocodiles, or entice hungry crocs with a tasty snack from your fishing line.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- 09:00 to 18:00 (last admission at 17:00).
- 58 Mitchell St, Darwin City.
- The suggested visit time for Crocosaurus Cove is 2-3 hours.
Daily Schedule | Morning:
- All Day: Swim with the Crocs (First Floor).
- 09:30 to 17:30: Hold a Baby Crocodile (First Floor, World of Crocs).
- 10:00: Meet the Reptiles (First Floor, Reptile House).
- 11:00: Fish Feeding (First & Ground Floor, Aquarium).
- 11:30: Big Croc Presentation / Fishing For Crocs (First Floor, Bite Force).
Daily Schedule | Afternoon:
- 12:30: Reptile Presentation (First Floor, Reptile House).
- 13:30: Turtle Presentation (Viewing Deck).
- 14:30: Big Croc Presentation / Fishing For Crocs.
- 15:30: Fish Feeding.
- 16:00: Meet the Reptiles.
- 16:30: Fishing for Crocs.