About The Delhi Hop-On Hop-Off Tour:
There's no easier, safer and more enjoyable way to explore the capital of India than on one of the city's official sightseeing buses. The Delhi hop-on hop-off bus tour features 20 unique stops.
Head north to visit highlights such as the National Museum of Delhi, the Raj Ghat memorial to Mahatma Gandhi, and the iconic Red Fort. On the southern portion of the tour you'll find the opulent tomb of Mughal Emperor Humayun, as well as the spectacular Lotus Temple and Qutb Minar. As you travel let the commentary of the live guides take you on a historical and cultural journey spanning thousands of years and numerous civilisations.
- All Year Round, Daily | Except Mondays.
- Live commentary in English and Hindi.
- English-language audio guides.
Tour Times / Frequency:
- 08:30 to 14:10, every 40 minutes.
- The above times are based on departures from stop 1 (HOHO Info Centre).
- HOHO Information Centre, Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Opposite Conanught Place Police Station - View Here.
- *Once you have exchanged your voucher for tickets you can start the Delhi hop-on hop-off tour at any of its 20 stops.
- Approximately 3 hours.
- Bilingual English And Hindi-Speaking Guides.
- English-Language Audio Guide (Headphones Included).
- Printed Tour Map & Leaflet.
- Air Conditioned Buses.
- Wheelchair Accessible Buses.
Let HOHO Delhi help you discover the incredible history of Delhi aboard an air-conditioned hop-on hop-off bus. Disembark at any one of the 20 bus stops and explore at your own pace with money-saving tickets booked online.
You can hop-on and off as much as you like at any of the 20 conveniently located stops around the city during the 1-2 day ticket validity period.
Highlight stops include the India Gate, a grand war memorial modelled after the Arc de Triomphe situated at the head of the Rajpath boulevard; the Purana Qila, Delhi's oldest fort, with roots going back to the 5000 year old Indus Valley civilization and the ancient city of Indraprastha; and the Tomb of Safdarjung, final resting place of the 18th century Mughal statesman.
If it's your first time visiting Delhi or you're unfamiliar with the city then the HOHO tour represents an ideal means by which to orient yourself while still enjoying the capital's sights. All the buses are equipped with air conditioning and feature a live guide who can narrate each step of the journey. Travel in comfort, safety and confidence.
| 20 Stops:
- 0) HOHO Delhi Information Centre (Baba Kharak Singh Marg).
- 1) Gurudwara Bangla Sahib.
- 2) Rashtrapati Bhavan Museum.
- 3) Red Fort.
- 4) Jama Masjid.
- 5) Raj Ghat Memorial.
- 6) India Gate.
- 7) National Museum.
- 8) Rashtrapati Bhavan Vijay Chowk.
- 9) Rashtrapati Bhavan Gate 37.
- 10) Nehru Memorial Museum & Library.
- 11) National Rail Museum.
- 12) Sarojini Nagar Market.
- 13) Dilli Haat.
- 14) South Extension Market.
- 15) Lajpat Nagar Market.
- 16) Qutb Minar.
- 17) Lotus Temple.
- 18) Humayun's Tomb.
- 19) Purana Qila.
- 20) Madame Tussauds.