About The Donostia-San Sebastián Train Tour:
Set out from the heart of the Old Quarter and discover all of Donostia-San Sebastian's most iconic landmarks and attractions. This nifty articulated street train departs from Salamanca Promenade and journeys around Concha’s Bay (location of Santa Clara Island), Urgull Hill, Miramar Palace, Buen Pastor Cathedral, Victoria Eugenia Theatre and more.
Along the way you'll be able to listen to insightful commentary from a multilingual audio guide. The City Train Tour is perfect for visitors who want to orientate themselves in this fantastic city without spending too much time on the longer bus tour route.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Digital Audio: English, Spanish, Basque, French, German, Italian, Galician and Catalan.
Tour Times / Frequency:
- 01/11-18/03: 11:00 to 17:00, every hour*.
- 19/03-14/07: 11:00 to 20:00, every hour.
- 15/07-31/08: 10:00, 10:45, 11:30, 12:15, 13:00, 13:45, 14:30, 15:15, 16:00, 16:45, 17:30, 18:15, 19:00, 19:45, 20:30.
- 01/09-31/10: 11:00 to 20:00, every hour.
- *Only operates Saturdays and Sundays.
- Salamanca Promenade beside the Kursaal Bridge.
- Approx. 40 minutes.
- Audio Guide (Headphones Included).
| Highlight Locations:
- Paseo de Salamanca (Depart).
- Playa La Concha / La Perla.
- Playa Ondarreta.
- Tenis / Peine del Viento.
- Barrio Antiguo / Las Esclavas.
- Palacio de Miramar.
- San Sebastián Cathedral.