About The Donostia-San Sebastian Bus Tour:
San Sebastián is one of those little cities that rise well above the tide of larger, better known tourist destinations. Its diverse, year-round cultural initiatives and distinct location in the far north-eastern corner of Spain make it one of the most unique places in the country.
The Bay of La Concha is a picturesque beach resort that rivals any in the Costa Del Sol, and Parte Vieja (Old Town) offers sights that perfectly encapsulate the culture of the Basque Region. Explore these landmarks and much more aboard the city bus tour. There's a huge selection of stops and audio commentary is available in 8 different languages.
You can hop-on and off as much as you like at any of its 15 convenient located stops during the 24-hour ticket validity. Stops include the Beach of La Concha, the Basilica of Saint Mary of the Chorus and Urgull Hill. Please note that during the low seasons (Jan 12 to Mar 17 and Nov 22 to Dec 22) tours are only conducted on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Digital Audio: English, Spanish, Basque, French, German, Italian, Chinese & Russian.
Tour Times / Frequency:
- Various, see Itinerary below.
- 1 Hour.
- Audio Guide (Headphones Included).
- Printed Tour Map & Leaflet.
| 15 Stops:
- 0) Paseo República Argentina.
- 1) Paseo Nuevo I.
- 2) Paseo Nuevo II.
- 3) Plaza Gipuzkoa.
- 4) Paseo de Francia.
- 5) Calle Miracruz / Barrio Gros.
- 6) Avenida Navarra.
- 7) Playa Zurriola.
- 8) Zubieta.
- 9) Playa La Concha / La Perla.
- 10) Playa Ondarreta.
- 11) Tenis / Peine del Viento.
- 12) Funicular.
- 13) Barrio Antiguo / Las Esclavas.
- 14) Palacio de Miramar.
- 15) San Sebastián Cathedral.