Note: Our Granada Flamenco Show reservations are currently available by request only. If you'd like to book please message (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the required date and participant numbers.
Once we confirm that spaces are available we will open the requested slot and also provide you with a 5% discount code (usable at checkout).
Flamenco Show With Dinner:
Upon arriving at Venta El Gallo restaurant you will be seated in preparation for your meal, which includes a delightful selection of Andalusian dishes. You can also choose to exclude the dinner and just come along for the show. In this case you'll be offered a beverage of your choice upon entry.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before 20:00 if you choose the dinner option, and likewise at 21:00 if it's drinks only.
About Venta El Gallo Restaurant:
Venta El Gallo is located in the cradle of flamenco itself - the Sacromonte caves. Each night a professional troupe of guitarists, singers and dancers bring the traditional dining experience to life with world-class rhythms. The venue idyllically overlooks the Granada Alhambra and offers a quality program of flamenco shows and Andalusian cuisine.
Please find a copy of the dinner menu below.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Except December 24th.
schedule Opening Times*:
- Show With Drink Only: 21:00.
- Show With Dinner: 20:00.
place Venta El Gallo Address:
- Barranco de los Negros, 5, 18010 Granada | View Map.
- Approximately 1 Hour.
receipt Ticket Types:
- Adult tickets aged 12+ years.
- Child tickets aged 8-11 years.
- Children aged 7 years and under travel free.
Venta El Gallo Five Tapas Menu:
- Salmorejo (thick tomato soup garnished with egg and ham).
- Ham and cheese.
- Broad beans with egg and ham of Trevélez.
- Oxtail crispy roll served with caramelised onions.
- Sirloin tip Nazarí sauce served with its vegetables.
- Selection of desserts.
- Two drinks included, choose from: wine, beer, sangría, water or soft drink.
- The first drink is provided during dinner and the second one during the show.