Bookings for this activity are temporarily on-hold. We apologise for any inconvenience. See here for our other Dublin activities.
| Dublin Aircoach:
Enjoy speedy travel to and from Dublin Airport aboard a luxury shuttle coach. Your Aircoach transfer allows you to hop aboard this direct service (which departs from the airport and the city centre) every 15-30 minutes throughout the day. Drop-off points include key streets and city hotels.
- Dublin Airport Terminal 1 & 2.
Aircoach Shuttle Drop-Off Points:
- See Map & Timetable.
Aircoach Shuttle Frequency:
- 15-30 minutes, 24-hour service*.
*Once you receive your Dublin Aircoach tickets from the kiosks at Terminals 1 or 2, the return portion will be usable at any point within the next six months.
| City Sightseeing Dublin:
Explore the Irish capital's finest landmarks aboard one of City Sightseeing's red double-decker buses. With 28 stops to hop-on and off at your own leisure there's no easier or flexible way to discover Dublin. Two routes cover renowned attractions such as the National Museum of Ireland, Dublin Zoo and the Guinness Storehouse.
- See our Main Tour Page for more info.
City By Night Tour:
All 48-hour tickets dated April 21st to October 31st (2017) will now include the 'City By Night' bus tour. This tour departs every day at 20:00 and 21:30 from 13 Upper O'Connell Street. It lasts approximately 1 hour.
- Click/tap here for full details.
Booking Your Ticket / How It Works:
1) Pick the date you're travelling from Dublin Airport to the city centre.
2) Purchase your ticket voucher (sent via email) and print it out twice, one copy for the city tour staff and one for the Aircoach.
3) Present one of the vouchers to Aircoach customer service staff at either of the following departure points:
- Terminal 1: Next to front door on Arrivals Road. Exit baggage reclaim and turn left as you exit the terminal building. (View Location).
- Terminal 2: On Departures Road. Exit baggage reclaim, follow the bus and coach signs, cross the footbridge, then descend the escalator on the left hand side. (View Location).
4) Aircoach staff will exchange the voucher for return shuttle bus passes. The return portion is usable within 6 months.
5) Ride the Aircoach into town and start the City Sightseeing Dublin tour on a date of your choice. Tour tickets are valid 48 hours from the moment of first use.