The Dublin Aircoach is temporarily unavailable at the moment. We apologise for any inconvenience and hope to have an alternative service running as soon as possible.
Enjoy speedy travel to and from Dublin Airport aboard a luxury shuttle coach. Your Aircoach transfer allows you to hop aboard this direct service (which departs from the airport and the city centre) every 15-30 minutes throughout the day. Drop-off points include key city centre streets and hotels:
• Dublin Aircoach Map And Timetable.
CITY SIGHTSEEING DUBLIN:
Explore the Irish capital's finest landmarks aboard one of City Sightseeing's red double-decker buses. With 28 stops to hop-on and off at your own leisure there's no easier or flexible way to discover Dublin. Two routes cover renowned attractions such as the National Museum of Ireland, Dublin Zoo and the Guinness Storehouse.
Booking Your Ticket And How It Works:
1) Pick the date you're travelling from Dublin Airport to the city centre.
2) Purchase your ticket voucher (sent via email) and print it out twice, one copy for the city tour staff and one for the Aircoach.
3) Present one of the vouchers to Aircoach customer service staff at either of the following departure points:
- Terminal 1: Next to front door on Arrivals Road. Exit baggage reclaim and turn left as you exit the terminal building. (View Location).
- Terminal 2: On Departures Road. Exit baggage reclaim, follow the bus and coach signs, cross the footbridge, then descend the escalator on the left hand side. (View Location).
4) Aircoach staff will exchange the voucher for return shuttle bus passes. The return portion is usable within 6 months.
5) Ride the Aircoach into Dublin and start the City Sightseeing tour on a date of your choice. Hop-on hop-off bus tickets are valid 24 hours from the moment of first use.
Aircoach Shuttle Stops | Airport to Dublin City Centre:
- 1, Dublin Airport (Arrival)
- 2, Opposite Drumcondra Rail Station
- 3, O'Connell Street (Greesham Hotel)
- 4, Grafton Street (Trinity College)
- 5, Kildare Street (Department of Agriculture)
- 6, Leeson Street Lower (opp Stephen's Hall Hotel)
- 7, Double Tree by Hilton Hotel
- 8, Hampton Hotel (opp side of road)
- 9, Donnybrook Road (Old Wesley RFC)
- 10, N11 (RTE)
- 11, N11 (Opposite University College Dublin)
- 12, N11 (Radisson Hotel)
- 13, N11 (Stillorgan Park Hotel)
- 14, Stillorgan Village
- 15, St Raphael's School
- 16, Sandyford Luas
- 17, Burton Hall Road
- 18, Leopardstown Roundabout
- 19, Leopardstown (Bewleys Hotel)
Aircoach Shuttle Stops | Dublin City Centre to Airport:
- 20, Burton Hall Road
- 21, Blackthorn Avenue (Microsoft opposite AIB)
- 22, St. Raphael’s School (on opposite side of road)
- 23, Stillorgan Village
- 24, N11 (Stillorgan Park Hotel - on opposite side of road)
- 25, N11 (Fosters Ave - opposite Radisson Hotel)
- 26, N11 (UCD slip road)
- 27, N11 (Opposite RTE)
- 28, Donnybrook Road (opp Old Wesley RFC)
- 29, Hampton Hotel
- 30, Leeson Street Upper (opp Double Tree by Hilton Dublin)
- 31, Leeson Street Upper (near canal)
- 32, Leeson Street Lower (Stephen’s Hall Hotel)
- 33, Dawson Street (Pink Shirt Shop)
- 34, Suffolk Street (near Tourist Information Office)
- 35, Westmoreland Street (Boyle Sports)
- 36, Upper O’Connell Street (Garda Station)
- 37, Drumcondra Railway Station
- 38, Dublin Airport (Return)