| Dublin Airlink:
Enjoy speedy transport to and from Dublin Airport aboard a comfortable, modern shuttle bus. Your Airlink transfer allows you to hop aboard this direct service every 10 minutes throughout the day. Drop-off points include key city centre streets and hotels, as well as bus and train stations.
- Dublin Airport: Terminals 1 and 2.
- For other pick-up and drop-off points see the route map and timetables | View/Download Here.
Airlink Bus Frequency:
- Every 10 minutes, 7 days a week from 04:45 to 00:30.
Note: Once you receive your Dublin Airlink tickets, the return portion will be usable at any point within the next three months.
| City Sightseeing Dublin:
Explore the Irish capital's finest landmarks aboard one of City Sightseeing's red double-decker buses. With 30+ stops to hop-on and off at your own leisure there's no easier or flexible way to discover Dublin.
Two routes cover renowned attractions such as the National Museum of Ireland, Dublin Zoo and the Guinness Storehouse:
Red Route: Explore the highlights of the city centre and visit Guinness Storehouse, Kilmainham Gaol, Dublin Zoo plus much more.
Tour Times / Frequency: 09:00 to 14:00 (every 10 minutes) then 14:00 to 17:00 (every 15 minutes). Duration: 90 Minutes.
Blue Route: Take a northward journey towards the Jameson Distillery, Glasnevin Cemetery and Croke Park Stadium.
Tour Times / Frequency: 09:00 to 17:00 (every 30 minutes).
- Duration: 120 Minutes.
Certain departures feature a live English-speaking guide, however, all tour buses are equipped with digital audio guides. Available languages include: English, Gaeilge, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese and Russian.
- City Sightseeing Dublin Route Map | View/Download Here.
| Other Inclusions:
City Sightseeing Dublin ticket holders also receive the following benefits:
City By Night Tour:
From April 21st to October 31st (2017), all 48-hour tickets will include the 'City By Night' bus tour. This tour departs every day at 20:00 and 21:30 from 13 Upper O'Connell Street. It lasts around 1 hour.
Dublin Walking Tour:
Available with all 48-hour tickets, City Sightseeing Dublin offer daily guided walking tours of the Irish capital. In the company of a knowledgeable local guide you'll explore iconic streets, famous attractions, and hear fascinating stories past and present. Tipping the guide is welcomed but not obliged. Tours depart from the Dublin Visitor Centre (17 Lower O’Connell Street).
Dining / Attraction Discounts:
Enjoy the following benefits by presenting your City Sightseeing Dublin ticket at the locations listed below:
- 2x1 meal deals and drink specials.
- Free pint of beer at Brannigan's Bar.
- Free pint of Guinness in Nancy Hands traditional Irish pub.
- 2x1: Boxty House, The Shack Restaurant, Pacino's Restaurant.
- Aviva Stadium buy 1 get one free.
- Glasnevin Cemetery €2 off entry.
- Dublin Zoo €2 off entry.
- Dublin Wax Museum €1 off entry.
- Christ Church Cathedral €1 entry.
- Irish breakfast discount at Citi Hotel and Trinity Bar until 11:30.