About The Dublin Liberties Distillery:
The Dublin Liberties Distillery is a unique whiskey experience located in the heart of a historically tumultuous yet industrious neighbourhood. Alongside the Teelings and Pearse Lyons distilleries it forms part of a steadily reviving craft brewing and distilling heritage that was once a hallmark of the area.
During your visit to the Liberties Distillery you'll get to experience a working facility and taste some of the finest whiskey Dublin has to offer. Choose either a 'Discover' or 'Explorer' guided tour.
The walk around the distilling floor is the same regardless, and both start with a complimentary sample of Dubliner Whiskey & Honeycomb. Where they differ is that the Discover Tour ends with a tasting of the 'Dubliner Original' and 'Liberties Oak Devil', while The Explorer Tour concludes with a choice sampling of 4 whiskey's from the distillery bar. The distillery also hosts a cafe, gift shop and bar where you can purchase additional signature cocktails.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Live English-Speaking Guides.
- 33 Mill St, The Liberties, Dublin.
schedule Opening Hours:
Sept 1 to Mar 31:
- Mon to Sat: 10:00 (first tour) to 17:30 (last tour).
- Sundays & Bank Holidays: 11:00 (first tour) to 17:30 (last tour).
Apr 1 to Aug 31:
- Mon to Thur: 09:30 (first tour) to 17:00 (last tour).
- Fri and Sat: 09:30 (first tour) to 18:00 (last tour).
- Sundays & Bank Holidays: 11:00 (first tour) to 18:00 (last tour).
- Discover + Explorer Tours: Approximately 1 hour.