About The Dublin Pass:
Get convenient access to 30+ top attractions for one great-value price with the Dublin Pass. Visit the Guinness Storehouse, GAA Museum, Dalkey Castle and other tourist favourites. Skip-the-line access is permitted with attractions. You'll also receive 24-hour access to the City Sightseeing Dublin tour, a hop-on hop-off bus service featuring 30+ stops and live English-language commentary.
Once you arrive in Dublin city centre grab generous discounts at select shops, restaurants and more. Choose either a 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5-day pass then get creating your own itinerary, helped by your complimentary Dublin guidebook.
How Does It Work?
See the information at the bottom of our Bookings Section for instructions on how to purchase and use your Dublin Pass.
Dublin Passes are packed with enough activities to keep even the most restless sightseer occupied. Below you'll find a list of activities that are freely accessible to Dublin Pass holders, as well as additional benefits at attractions which are normally free-to-enter:
- 1) Airfield Farm - Access to farm and family activities.
- 2) Aquazone National Aquatic Centre - Entry to indoor water park.
- 3) Castletown House - Standard entry.
- 4) Chester Beatty Library - 10% discount in the Silk Road Café and free book based on the library collection.
- 5) Christ Church Cathedral - Free entry to the Crypt and 'Treasures of Christ Church'.
- 6) City Sightseeing Dublin Bus Tour* - 24-hr hop-on hop-off pass.
- 7) Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre - Entry to Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre.
- 8) Dublin Castle - Entry and castle audio guide.
- 9) Dublin City Hall - Free Gift.
- 10) Dublin Writers Museum - Standard entry + 10% discount when you spend €20 or more in the gift shop.
- 11) Dublin Zoo - Skip-the-line entry.
- 12) Dublinia - Skip-the-line entry.
- 13) EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum - Standard entry.
- 14) Glasnevin Cemetery Museum - Standard entry + guided tour.
- 15) GPO Witness History Exhibition - Entry to History Exhibition.
- 16) Guinness Storehouse - Skip-the-line entry.
- 17) Hugh Lane Art Gallery - Standard entry + free book 'The Eve of St. Agnes'.
- 18) Irish Museum of Modern Art - 10% discount in the museum bookshop and café.
- 19) Irish Rock 'n Roll Museum - Irish Rock 'n Roll Experience tour.
- 20) James Joyce Centre - Skip-the-line entry.
- 21) Jameson Distillery - Entry to Bow St. Experience.
- 22) Jeanie Johnston Tallship & Famine Museum - Standard entry.
- 23) Malahide Castle - Entry to Castle & Gardens.
- 24) National Botanic Gardens - Standard entry + guidebook.
- 25) National Gallery of Ireland - Free guidebook.
- 26) National Museum of Ireland (Archaeology) - Free guidebook.
- 27) National Museum of Ireland (Decorative Arts & History) - Free guidebook.
- 28) National Museum Of Ireland (Natural History) - Free guidebook.
- 29) National Wax Museum Plus - Skip-the-line entry.
- 30) Rainforest Adventure Golf - Free round of golf.
- 31) Skerries Mills - Standard entry.
- 32) St Patrick's Cathedral - Standard entry.
- 33) Teelings Whiskey Distillery Tour - Standard entry + guided tour.
- 34) The Little Museum of Dublin - Standard entry + guided tour.
*Your Dublin Pass acts as your bus ticket. Simply present it to the bus driver and hop aboard! The 24-hour validity period begins from the moment you first join the tour.