- All Year Round, Daily.
Except Christmas Day.
- Live commentary: Edinburgh Tour.
- Digital Audio: City Sightseeing Tour and Majestic Tour.
Times & Frequencies:
- Varies, see Timetable Downloads.
- Various, see Itinerary List.
- All Tours: 60 minutes.
- Adult tickets aged 16+ years.
- Child tickets aged 5-15 years.
- Senior tickets aged 60+ years.
- Family tickets include 2 adults and up to 3 children.
Children aged 4 years and under travel free.
Edinburgh Grand Ticket | Tour Details:
City Sightseeing Tour:
- Audio Guide Languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese and Japanese.
Jump aboard the City Sightseeing open-top bus for some of the best views of Edinburgh. Entertaining and informative commentary is available in nine different languages, as well as the Terry Deary Horrible Histories commentary – a great option for kids!
- Commentary: Live English-Speaking Guides.
This quintessential city centre tour takes in parts of New Town such as Rose and George Street that the other three bus tours do not. In addition it does a full circuit of the Old Town. Live English-speaking guides available from April-November, and recorded English commentary November-April.
- Audio Guide Languages: English, Gaelic, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese and Japanese.
This open top bus tour takes you on a journey from the City Centre, through the New Town and out to the coast of Newhaven and Leith, then back via Edinburgh's Old Town.