About The Egyptian Museum Guided Tour:
Visit the second most important museum in the world entirely dedicated to the Egyptian Antiquities. Accompanied by an expert guide you'll hear the facts and hidden stories behind the museum's most important artefacts.
The Egyptian Museum in Turin opened its new and fascinating exhibition in 2015 and its wonderful collection is now spread over four levels. The tour guides you in the selection and discovery of the most important finds. Suitable for adults and children alike, it's a journey through more than 3,000 years of history of Egyptian civilisation.
- Live English-speaking guide.
- Monday and Fridays at 10:15.
- Piazza Carignano 8, Torino - in front of Gelateria Pepino | See Usage Instructions for further details.
- 2 Hours.
- Wheelchair accessible exhibitions.
- Cloakroom - bags and articles of clothing may be stored at a cost of €1. The Egyptian Museum forbids bags and luggage in excess of the size 40 x 30 x 15 cm.
- Photography is allowed in museum but guests are kindly asked to switch off their flash.