About EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum:
The Irish Emigration Museum is an interactive experience. It will guide you on a journey to discover the stories of Irish emigration around the world, from early times to the modern day.
At EPIC you can step through 20 themed galleries to find out why people left, see how they influenced the world they found, and experience the connection between their descendants and Ireland today. Immerse yourself in the stories of some of the most remarkable tales of sacrifice, endurance, adventure, and discovery the world has ever known.
EPIC brings these amazing stories to life in a unique and spectacular way. After the tour, you may want to pay a visit to the moving Famine Sculpture, located only a few meters away from the museum.
- All Year Round, Daily | Except December 24-26.
- Non-Applicable, Self-Guided.
- Audio guides can be rented at the ticket desk for an additional €2pp. Available in: English, Irish, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Polish and Chinese.
schedule Opening Hours:
- 10:00 to 18:45 (Last entry is 17:00).
- The CHQ Building, Custom House Quay, North Dock, Dublin 1, D01 T6K4.
- Entry to the Irish Family History Centre.
- Audio Guides.
- Food & Drink.
- The entire EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Push wheelchairs can be made available upon request. Guests who require them will need to be assisted by an accompanying guest. We recommend contacting the attraction in advance at: +353 (0)1 906 0861.
- The total walking distance of the Emigration Museum is approximately 450 metres.