- Jan 2 - Oct 31, 2017.
Tour Days / Times | 2017:
- Jan 1 - Mar 31: Mon & Sat at 12:30.
- Apr 1 - Oct 31 (English): Monday - Saturday at 10:00 and 12:00.
- Apr 1 - Oct 31 (Spanish): Mondays, Thursdays & Saturdays at 11:00.
- Front of Florence Cathedral's main entrance.
Note: Voucher exchange required before departure point arrival, see Usage Instructions.
- Adult tickets aged 18+ years.
- Child tickets separated into two categories: (13-17 years) and (6-12 years).
Your Cathedral Tour | What's Included?
- English language tour of Florence Cathedral (exterior only) with a professional guide.
- Skip-the-line Cathedral Dome admission and guided tour.
- 48-hour City Sightseeing Florence bus tour ticket*.
*Bus tour tickets are issued at the same time as you check-in at the City Sightseeing Florence Visitor Centre.
Florence Cathedral | Opening Hours & Address:
- Florence Cathedral's main entrance is located at Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze.
- It's open most days of the year between 10:00-17:00, and is closed on Jan 1 & 6, Easter and Dec 25.
- All religious holidays.
- November 1, 2, 28 & 29.
- December 1, 8, 25, 26 & 31.
- January 1 & 6.
| City Sightseeing Florence Tour:
This guided tour of Florence Cathedral includes a 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus pass. Click/tap the link below to find out more about Florence's official sightseeing tour.
- Click here for tour details.