- Professional Tour Guide
- 48-Hour Bus Tour Pass
- Vasari's Dome Frescos
- Tomb of Filippo Brunelleschi
Your Cathedral Tour | What's Included?
- English language tour of Florence Cathedral with a professional guide*.
- Skip-the-line Duomo admission.
- 48-hour City Sightseeing Florence bus tour ticket.
*After your guided tour has ended, feel free to explore Florence Cathedral at your own pace until closing time. Bus tour tickets are issued at the same time as you check-in at the City Sightseeing Florence Visitor Centre.
Ticket Usage Instructions:
- After purchase your Florence Cathedral tour pass will be sent immediately via email.
- Please print it out and present it to staff at the City Sightseeing Florence Visitor Centre (Santa Maria Novella Station - View Location). Here you will be checked into your tour. Please exchange your pass voucher at least 1 hour before your selected tour departure time.
- Take your Florence Cathedral tour pass to the departure point in front of the duomo's main entrance. Be sure to arrive here at least 15 minutes early.
Florence Cathedral | Opening Hours & Address:
Florence Cathedral's main entrance is located at Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze. It's open most days of the year between 10:00-17:00, and is closed on Jan 1 & 6, Easter and Dec 25.
- All religious holidays.
- November 1, 2, 28 & 29.
- December 1, 8, 25, 26 & 31.
- January 1 & 6.
City Sightseeing Florence Tour:
This guided tour of Florence Cathedral includes a 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus pass. Click the banner below to find out more about Florence's official sightseeing tour.
Click the banner for tour details.