• Visitor Information •
The Gaudí Exhibition Centre is open all year round except Dec 25.
• Nov-Feb: 10:00-18:00.
• Mar-Oct: 10:00-20:00.
Pla de la Seu, 7, 08002 Barcelona | See Location.
• General tickets aged 18+ years.
• Senior tickets aged 65+ years.
Children under 8 years old enter free.
How To Get There:
Bus: Lines 45, V15 and V17.
Metro: Line 4 (Jaume I) and Line 3 (Liceu Station).
Barcelona City Tour: Green Route (East) - Catedral-Gòtic stop | Book Here.
About The Gaudí Exhibition Centre:
The Gaudí Exhibition Centre is a brand new visitor attraction and interactive experience located next to Barcelona's iconic Gothic Cathedral. The museum houses a unique collection of artworks, objects and written documents by famed Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí. Its signature exhibition, 'Walking with Gaudi', explores the life and works of the man himself, as well as his creative thought process, inspirations and modern day legacy.
Walking With Gaudí Exhibition:
Starting with a 180º video prologue, the journey unfolds across a fascinating series of gallery displays and technological installations. The stories behind the physical artefacts are conveyed by a multilingual digital audio guide. Audio guides are included free with every valid skip-the-line admission ticket.
Objects on display include: scale architectural models, sculptures, letters and sketches. In addition to such objects you can also expect colourful multimedia displays, holograms and stage sets.
Elsewhere in the museum you'll encounter an innovative augmented reality area. Utilising VR technology supplied by museum partner Samsung, this attraction draws visitors into Gaudí's own world through immersive, interactive content.
Ticket Usage Instructions:
Tickets booked online can either be printed or presented on a mobile device to staff at the exhibition's main entrance.
- Audio guides are included free with every ticket. Featured languages include: English, Catalan, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
- The Gaudí Exhibition Centre is fully accessible to those with motor disabilities.
- Prohibited Items: Mobile phones or cameras, pets (except guide dogs), handbags or backpacks more than 20 x 20 cm in size, and unauthorised folding chairs. Smoking, eating or drinking is also not permitted within the exhibition spaces.