Gellért Massage Packages:
Feel the need to relive tension during your time at Gellért? Try one of these popular massage packages. You can choose whether you want a male and female therapist:
• Aromatherapy Massage (20 Mins) + Entry:
Unwind in your own private cabin with its soothing oriental ambience and cushioned massage table. This treatment incorporates oils that enhance the effect of the masseurs' hand, providing an extra level of relaxation and revitalisation. Feel your stresses melt away across the duration of the session then depart for a swim in the bathhouse pools.
• Thermal Massage (20 Mins) + Entry:
This Swedish style massage is mainly employed in the treatment of locomotive issues and disorders.
Feeling a bit stiff and achy? The masseur's skilled hands will target problem areas and tailor the session to your specific needs. It's ideally followed up with a gentle swim in one of Gellert's indoor pools.
• Royal Thermal Massage (45 or 60 Min VIP) + Entry:
This robust massage is based on Swedish techniques, and is a full body treatment, not focusing on any specific piece of anatomy. It provides general tension relief from tip to toe.
The deluxe 60 minute version with cleansing facial and foot massage is optional should you be looking to enjoy a longer session.
Spring Pool Closures:
Due to maintenance works, some of the pools at Gellert Spa will be temporarily closed for the dates specified below:
- Men's thermal 40 C° pool between 22/05 until 25/05.
- Men's thermal 36 C° pool between 28/05 until 01/06.
- Women's thermal 35 C° pool between 04/06 until 08/06.
- Women's thermal 38 C° pool between 11/06 until 15/06.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- 09:00 to 18:00.
- Guests are welcome to stay until the Spa's closing at 20:00.
Gellért Bath Address:
- Budapest, Kelenhegyi út 4, 1118 Hungary.
Getting to Gellért Bath:
- Ride the Budapest Metro (Green Line 4) to Szent Gellért tér.
- Take a short walk from stop 8 (red route) on the Big Bus Budapest Tour.