About The 'Ghosts Of The Old City' Tour:
*ACTIVITY COMING SOON*
Explore King William's Town, the original capital of Victoria, by lamp light. Steeped in history, apparitions, alleyways and lager it was once a thriving town full of colourful ladies, drunken sailors and convicts. Throughout the night you'll visit abandoned morgues, forgotten burial grounds and hidden laneways in Victoria's most historic seaport. Visit Victoria's oldest morgue and Australia's Timeball Tower!
- All Year Round | Every Fri & Sat.
- Live English-Speaking Guide.
schedule Tour Times:
place Departure Point:
- Hobsons Bay Visitor Information Centre, Nelson Place, Williamstown.
- Approximately 2 hours.
error Important Note:
- It's recommended that participants wear comfortable walking shoes for this tour.
- The total walking distance is approximately 2 km over flat paths and some stairs.
- A moderate level of physical fitness is recommended for this tour.
- Unfortunately this tour is not accessible to wheelchair users.
- Food & Drink.
- Transport To And From Departure Location.