| Giant's Causeway Day Tour:
- See below for a full copy of the Causeway Day Tour itinerary.
Embark on an unforgettable trip to Giant's Causeway and get a 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket for the city of Belfast. 20 convenient stops along the City Sightseeing Belfast tour route offer easy access to the capital's best attractions.
While booking, choose the day on which you'd like to depart on a coach trip to Giant's Causeway. The Causeway tour takes in the country's finest natural scenery and stops by at Bushmills Whiskey Distillery as well.
Guides With A Passion. The operator has years of experience in serving its visitors an unforgettable trip to one of Ireland's most beautiful places. Travel in the comfort of a luxury coach and be guided by a qualified and passionate guide, who will ensure that your tour is both rich and entertaining.
Feeling Adventurous? If you don't mind heights you can cross the famous Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, which spans a 20m-wide, 23m-deep chasm!
Visit Bushmills Whiskey Distillery. After savouring the breathtaking vistas of coastal Antrim and before stopping off at Giant's Causeway, everyone on the tour will get a chance to explore Bushmills Whiskey Distillery. Take a tour of their facilities and enjoy a short tasting session.
| City Sightseeing Belfast Tour:
This day trip to the Giant's Causeway includes a 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus pass. Click/tap the link below to find out more about Belfast's official sightseeing tour.
- Click here for tour details.
Giant's Causeway & Antrim Coast | Tour Itinerary:
- 08:15 | Hotel pickups (if requested).
- 08:45 | Check-in at Irish Tour Tickets office.
- 09:15 | Depart Belfast.
- 10:30 | Arrive At Giant's Causeway (stay approx 1 hour 45 minutes).
- 12:15 | Depart Giant's Causeway.
- 12:30 | Arrive At Dunluce Castle (photo stop).
- 12:45 | Depart At Dunluce Castle.
- 13:00 | Arrive at Bushmills Whiskey Distillery (stay approx 1 hour).
- 14:00 | Depart Bushmills.
- 14:15 | Arrive At Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge (stay approx 1 hour 30 minutes).
- 15:45 | Depart Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge.
- 16:45 | Arrive At Carnlough (stay approx 15 minutes).
- 17:00 | Depart Carnlough.
- 17:45 | Arrive at Carrickfergus Castle (photo stop).
- 18:00 | Depart Carrickfergus Castle.
- 18:30 | Arrive back in Belfast.