• Important Info •
Key information about the tour is listed below.
All Year Round, Daily.
Except Dec 24-27.
• Child* tickets aged 11 years and under.
*Children aged 3 and under travel free if they do not occupy their own seat.
City Sightseeing Belfast | Tour Details:
See here for key information relating to the City Sightseeing tour.
Giant's Causeway | Tour Details:
See here for key information relating to the Giant's Causeway trip.
Save £6 by booking both tours together.
Explore Belfast & Giant's Causeway For Less:
Get 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket for the city of Belfast and spend one day on an unforgettable trip to Giants Causeway. 20 convenient stops along the City Sightseeing Belfast tour route will ensure easy access to the capital's best attractions. While booking choose the day on which you'd like to depart on a coach trip to Giants Causeway. The Causeway day tour takes in the country's most breathtaking natural scenery and stops by at Bushmills Whiskey Distillery as well.
Ticket Usage Instructions:
- Please print your ticket voucher and present it to staff at the Irish Tour Tickets office (view location). Staff here will provide you with your Giant's Causeway & Antrim Coast Day Tour passes, as well as City Sightseeing Belfast bus tickets.
- Because the two tickets are provided separately you do not have to do both tours within 2 days. The date you select when booking is only the date on which you'd like to do the Giant's Causeway tour. The Belfast bus tour tickets are valid from first use.
- Be sure to check into the Causeway tour by at least 09:00. Coaches set out from the Irish Tour Tickets office at 09:15.
City Sightseeing Belfast Tour:
This combination ticket includes 48 hour access to Belfast's red hop-on hop-off buses. See the left column for all relevant information relating to the tour.
Giant's Causeway Day Tour:
• Guides With A Passion. The operator has years of experience in serving its visitors an unforgettable trip to one of Ireland's most beautiful places. Travel in the comfort of a luxury coach and be guided by a qualified and passionate guide, who will ensure that your tour is both rich and entertaining.
• Feeling Adventurous? If you don't mind heights you can cross the famous Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, which spans a 20m-wide, 23m-deep chasm!
• Visit Bushmills Whiskey Distillery. After savouring the breathtaking vistas of coastal Antrim and before stopping off at Giant's Causeway, everyone on the tour will get a chance to explore Bushmills Whiskey Distillery. Take a tour of their facilities and enjoy a short tasting session.