- All Year Round, Daily (Except December 24-26).
- Live English-speaking guide.
- Depart: 09:15 (check-in at 09:00).
- Return: 18:00.
- No Pick-Up: Irish Tour Tickets Office (10 Great Victoria Street).
- Pick-Up: City centre hotels (see exceptions below). Hotel pick-ups must be arranged at least 24 hours in advance.
- Approx. 9 Hours.
- Giants Causeway Visitor Centre Admission Fee.
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge Crossing Fee.
- Lunch at Bushmills.
- Child tickets aged 11 years and under.
Children aged 3 and under travel free if they do not occupy their own seat.
- As well as making your own way to the departure point, hotel pickups can be organised providing you book at least 24 hours in advance of your desired date. Please email email@example.com to arrange a pickup.
- Note that this service is not available from the following hotels: Fitzwilliam Hotel, Jurys Hotel, Travelodge Hotel, Ibis City Centre, Holiday Inn Hope Sreet and Ten Square.
About The Giant's Causeway Day Tour From Belfast:
Visit one of the world's most striking natural wonders on a luxury coach day trip from central Belfast. The 'Giants Causeway & Antrim Coast Tour' is a popular excursion that departs at 09:15 each day before returning at 18:00.
Prepare to be blown away not just by the iconic basalt columns, but by the lush, wind-swept vistas of Antrim's eastern coast. At various points throughout the journey there'll be stops at famous attractions such as Carrickfergus Castle, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Bushmills Whiskey Distillery and Dunluce Castle. You'll also take a short break in the picturesque village of Carnlough.
Departing Belfast city centre by luxury motor coach, you'll embark on a journey featuring medieval castles and beautiful, unspoiled wilderness. On the first leg of the tour you'll drive through the coastal villages of Carnlough, Cushendall and Cushendun, as well as Glenariff Forest Park.
From here it's onto the first major stop - Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge. If you're not afraid of heights why not make the famous crossing (small fee payable on site), which spans a 20m-wide, 23m-deep chasm! Turning inland the tour now heads towards Bushmills Whiskey Distillery, where there will be a break for lunch (not included), souvenir shopping, and most importantly, Irish whiskey tasting.
Waving goodbye to the friendly folks at Bushmills you'll soon arrive at the tour's signature highlight. Accompanied by a professional guide, the stay at Giant's Causeway lasts approximately 1 hour 40 minutes. You'll also be able to explore the Causeway Visitor Centre, though as with Carrick-a-Rede, entry fees are not included in the tour price.
Once you've experienced the ancient volcanic columns of Giant's Causeway and heard its many fascinating myths, it's ont the final leg of the tour. Top the day off with a photo opportunity at Dunluce Castle - notable as one of the many filming locations on HBO's Game of Thrones. After a few snaps in front of the medieval ruins you should arrive back in Belfast at 18:00.