About The Historic Granada Walking Tour:
This guided walk focuses on the story of Granada's reconquest from the Moors by king and queen Ferdinand II and Isabella I of Castile.
The bulk of the tour takes place in and around Granada Cathedral and the Royal Chapel. Collectively, these two locations contain a trove of beautiful and illustrious artefacts, from the religious paintings inside the cathedral to the tombs of Joanna of Castile and Felipe I of Austria.
During the tour you will also visit spots that still glow with the essence of Renaissance Spain, such as the Charcoal Store and Silk Market.
- All Year Round, Saturdays Only.
Except Easter Week, January 1, December 24-25 and 31.
- Live multilingual English and Spanish-speaking guide.
- Granada City Tour Office (Carrera del Darro, 3).
- 2 Hours.
- Adult tickets aged 12+ years.
- Child tickets aged 8-11 years.
Children aged 7 years and under travel free.