About The Historic Granada Walking Tour:
This guided walk focuses on the story of Granada's reconquest from the Moors by king and queen Ferdinand II and Isabella I of Castile.
The bulk of the tour takes place in and around Granada Cathedral and the Royal Chapel. Collectively, these two locations contain a trove of beautiful and illustrious artefacts, from the religious paintings inside the cathedral to the tombs of Joanna of Castile and Felipe I of Austria.
During the tour you will also visit spots that still glow with the essence of Renaissance Spain, such as the Charcoal Store and Silk Market.
- Jan 1 - Oct 26, 2019 | Saturdays Only.
- Except Easter Week.
- Live English-speaking guide.
schedule Departure Time:
place Departure Point
- Granada City Tour Stop 3 at Plaza Nueva.
- 2 Hours.
- Hotel Pick-Up And Drop-Off
receipt Ticket Types:
- Adult tickets aged 12+ years.
- Child tickets aged 3-11 years.
- Children aged 0-2 years travel free.