- Small Intimate Tour Group
- Heroes' Square
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Széchenyi Thermal Bath
- Hungarian State Opera House
- Danube Promenade
Your Tour | What's Included?
- 2-hour Segway tour of central Budapest plus training time.
- Segway rental fees.
- Regular photo stops.
About The Budapest Grand Segway Tour:
This Segway tour of Budapest city centre offers comprehensive insights into the capital's key landmarks while retaining a strong sense of personality and interactivity. Groups tend to be small (often no more than 6 people) and are led by a friendly guide who'll be happy to chat away and answer any questions you might have.
It begins in front of the State Opera House every hour between 09:00-18:00 (see details below). After a short orientation session to get used to your Segway it's onto the sightseeing proper. Drift along the green boulevards of City Park with Vajdahunyad Castle looming in the background, marvel at the famous chain suspension bridge, and get up close to St. Stephen's Basilica.
- No infants are allowed on the tour even if accompanied by an adult.
- Children cannot join the tour if they are under 10 years of age or weigh less than 40kg.
- Parents must sign liability and wavier forms for participants under 18 years of age (done before the start of the tour).
- Riders are expected to be able to ascend and descend stairs in a controlled manner without assistance.
- The Segways used on this tour are not suitable for people weighing over 130kg (280 lbs).
- Pregnant women and alcohol are not permitted on any excursion. Refunds cannot be given to anyone ejected from a tour under the suspicion that they are intoxicated.
Grand Budapest Segway Tour | Locations:
- 1, Heroes' Square
- 2, Art Hall
- 3, Museum of Fine Arts
- 4, City Park Boating Lake and Ice Rink
- 5, Vajdahunyad Castle
- 6, Exhibitions of Hungarian Agricultural Museum
- 7, Statue of Anonymous
- 8, Koós Károly Lane
- 9, Széchenyi Thermal Bath and Swimming Pool
- 10, Capital Circus of Budapest
- 11, Hungarian State Opera House
- 12, Vörösmarty Square
- 13, Danube Promenade
- 14, Széchenyi Square
- 15, Gresham Palace
- 16, Chain Bridge
- 17, Hungarian Parliament Building
- 18, Liberty Square
- 19, Basilica