About The Budapest Grand Segway Tour:
This Segway tour of Budapest city centre offers comprehensive insights into the capital's key landmarks while retaining a strong sense of personality and interactivity. Groups tend to be small (often no more than 6 people) and are led by a friendly guide who'll be happy to chat away and answer any questions you might have.
It begins in front of the State Opera House twice daily (see below). After a short orientation session to get used to your Segway it's onto the sightseeing proper. Drift along the green boulevards of City Park with Vajdahunyad Castle looming in the background, marvel at the famous chain suspension bridge, and get up close to St. Stephen's Basilica.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- English-Speaking Guide.
schedule Departure Times:
- 09:30 and 15:00.
place Departure Point:
- Hungarian State Opera House (Budapest, Andrássy út 22, H-1061). Your guide will be waiting by the stairs of the Opera House.
- 2 Hours.
error Important Information:
- No infants are allowed on the tour even if accompanied by an adult.
- Children cannot join the tour if they are under 10 years of age or weigh less than 40kg.
- Parents must sign liability and wavier forms for participants under 18 years of age (done before the start of the tour).
- Riders are expected to be able to ascend and descend stairs in a controlled manner without assistance.
- The Segways used on this tour are not suitable for people weighing over 130kg (280 lbs).
- Pregnant women and alcohol are not permitted on any excursion. Refunds cannot be given to anyone ejected from a tour under the suspicion that they are intoxicated.