Greenock Bus Tour | Service Info:
Key information relating to the tour is listed below.
Child tickets aged 5-15 years. Family tickets include 2 adults and 2 children.
Live English Speaking Guide.
4 departures per cruise ship day (09:00, 10:00, 11:00 & 12:00).
Greenock Ocean Terminal*
Greenock Local Highlights Bus Tour | Days Of Operation:
This sightseeing tour of Greenock runs on days when cruise ships are berthed at Ocean Terminal. Download the 2016 timetable here to see the exact days of operation.
*You can start the Greenock sightseeing bus tour at any its hop-on hop-off stops.
Greenock Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour Stops:
- 1, Ocean Terminal
- 2, Custom House Quay
- 3, The Beacon Arts Centre
- 4, Sugar Sheds and James Watt Dock & Marina
- 5, Newark Castle
- 6, Port Glasgow Town Hall & The Comet
- 7, Inverclyde Council Municipal Buildings
- 8, Scottish Fire and Rescue Museum & Heritage Centre
- 9, Mclean Museum and Watt Library
- 10, Lyle Hill & Free French Monument
- 11, Sir Gabriel Wood's Mariners Home
- 12, Gourock Pierhead
- 13, Battery Park
- 14, The Esplanade
- 15, West Kirk
- 16, Ocean Terminal