About The Belfast Harbour Boat Tour:
The Lagan Boat Company is proud to present the story of Belfast's maritime heritage with a guided boat tour of the Titanic Quarter. Founders Derek Booker and Joyce Anderson ventured beyond the river Lagan in 1998 and since then have been treating tourists to a local take on the Titanic story.
The tour also heads out to the Musgrave Channel so visitors can view Belfast's large breeding seal colony. Opportunities for photos abound as you experience an industrial legacy from the waters where legends were born.
What To Do:
BOOK YOUR SLOT. Three tours each day from April to October.
CAST OFF FROM DONEGALL QUAY. This insightful and entertaining guided tour sets out from the boat's berthing point below the Obel Tower. Look out for the Big Fish Sculpture.
BRING YOUR CAMERA. Plenty of photo opportunities in the ship yard and seal colony.
- Summer: April 1 to October 31, 2017.
- Winter: Cruises do not operate during the winter months.
- Experienced local English speaking guides.
- 12:30, 14:00 & 15:30.
- Donegall Quay.
- Approx. 60-70 minutes.
- Adult tickets aged 17-59 years.
- Child tickets aged 6-16 years.
- Senior tickets aged 60+ years.
- Family tickets 2 adults and 2 children.
Children aged 5 years and under travel free.