- Informative And Passionate Local Guides
- Personal Stories
- Belfast Shipbuilding Up Close
- Titanic Quarter
- Musgrave Channel Seal Colony
The Titanic Harbour Boat Tour is currently unbookable though our site. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
About The Belfast Harbour Boat Tour:
The Lagan Boat Company is proud to present the story of Belfast's maritime heritage with a guided boat tour of the Titanic Quarter. Founders Derek Booker and Joyce Anderson ventured beyond the river Lagan in 1998 and since then have been treating tourists to a local take on the Titanic story. The tour also heads out to the Musgrave Channel so visitors can view Belfast's large breeding seal colony. Opportunities for photos abound as you experience an industrial legacy from the waters where legends were born.
• CAST OFF FROM DONEGALL QUAY. This insightful and entertaining guided tour sets out from the boat's berthing point below the Obel Tower. Look out for the Big Fish Sculpture.
• BRING YOUR CAMERA. Plenty of photo opportunities in the ship yard and seal colony.
• BOOK YOUR SLOT. Three tours each day from April to October.
How To Start Your Tour:
Please exchange the email voucher you receive from this site at the Irish Tour Tickets office. The office is located at the following address: Northern Office, 10 Great Victoria Street, Belfast BT2 7BA. Staff at the Irish Tour Office will provide you with your Guided Titanic Harbour Boat Tour tickets. Remember to give yourself plenty of time to collect your tickets before starting your tour at either 12:30, 14:00 or 15:30.
• Summer. April to October.
• Winter. November to March (Except January).
Titanic Quarter and Musgrave Channel Seal Colony