About The Haunted Sydney Ghost Tour:
*ACTIVITY COMING SOON*
Join the award-winning Lantern Ghost Tours on a 90 minute journey through some of the oldest, and historically most crime-ridden, corners of Sydney. While these areas may be free of razor gangs, petty scoundrels and corrupt lawmen nowadays, some say the spirits of yesteryear still have unfinished business!
In the company of a knowledgeable, local guide, you'll visit historic locations associated with public executions, murder and debauchery. The highlight of the tour is a visit to an abandoned prison (normally off limits to the public) where you and your fellow ghosthunters will scour the halls in search of paranormal activity.
- All Year Round | Every Thu, Fri & Sat.
- Live English-Speaking Guide.
schedule Tour Times:
place Departure Point:
- Outside The Observer Hotel, 69 George Street, The Rocks, Sydney.
- Approximately 90 minutes.
error Important Note:
- It's recommended that participants wear comfortable walking shoes for this tour.
- The total walking distance is approximately 2 km over uneven paths and stairs.
- A moderate level of physical fitness is recommended for this tour.
- Unfortunately this tour is not accessible to wheelchair users.
- Food & Drink.
- Transport To And From Departure Location.