- May 2 - September 30, Daily.
- Digital Audio: English, Finnish, Swedish, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese and Chinese.
Tour Time / Frequency:
- 10:00 to 16:00, every 20 minutes.
- Various, see Map Download.
Note that tickets must first be redeemed by tour staff at Senate Square (stop 1).
- 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
- Audio Guide (Headphones Included).
- Printed Tour Map & Leaflet.
- Free On-Board Wi-Fi.
Helsinki Hop-On Hop-Off | Tour Itinerary:
Find your place in the Finish capital this year with the Helsinki City Bus Tour. This comprehensive sightseeing service allows you to come and go between attractions as much as you please for a whole 24 hours.
The freedom to custom tailor a sightseeing itinerary is yours with 20 conveniently located hop-on hop-off stops and frequent departures. Discover the abstract wonder that is the Sibelius Monument, enjoy a la carte cuisine with stunning views of the Baltic Sea at Café Ursula, and head up to Helsinki Olympic Stadium, where you can ascend its 235 feet observation tower.
Other highlight stops we'd highly recommend include Temppeliaukio Church (the famous 'Church of the Rock'), the National Museum of Finland, and Hietalahti Flea Market - brilliant for a summertime browse.
As you ride along the route you'll be able to hear the stories behind the landmarks and glean insights into Helsinki's history with the help of a 10-language audio guide. All-in-all, this city tour is the prefect way to orientate yourself in this exciting Nordic city.
| 20 Stops:
- 1) Senate Square.
- 2) Havis Amanda.
- 3) Olympia Terminal / Mannerheim Museum.
- 4) Kaivopuisto Park.
- 5) Uunisaari.
- 6) Mira.
- 7) Hernesaari Cruise Terminal.
- 8) Melkki Cruise Terminal.
- 9) Hietalahti Flea Market / Market Hall.
- 10) Bulevardi.
- 11) Kamppi.
- 12) Rock Church.
- 13) Sibelius Monument.
- 14) Olympic Stadium.
- 15) Sea Life/Linnanmäki.
- 16) Parliament / National Museum.
- 17) City Centre / Lasipalatsi.
- 18) Swedish Theatre.
- 19) Esplanade / Market Aquare.
- 20) Senate Square.