Season | 2019:
- May 2 - September 30, Daily.
- Digital Audio: English, Finnish, Swedish, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese and Chinese.
Tour Times / Frequency:
- Bus Tour:
- 10:00 to 16:00, every 20 minutes.
- Boat Tour:
- Apr 28 - May 25 | 12:00, 14:00 and 16:00.
- May 26 - Sept 2 | 11:00 to 17:00, every hour.
- Sept 3 - Sept 30 | 12:00, 14:00 and 16:00.
- Bus Tour: Various, see Map Download | Note that tickets must first be redeemed by tour staff at Senate Square (stop 1).
- Boat Tour: Royal Line Cruises - Market Square (Stops 2/3).
- Bus & Boat Tour: 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
- Audio Guide (Headphones Included).
- Printed Tour Map & Leaflet.
- Free On-Board Wi-Fi.
Helsinki Hop-On Hop-Off | Tour Itinerary:
Find your place in the Finish capital this year with the Helsinki City Bus Tour. This comprehensive sightseeing service allows you to come and go between attractions as much as you please for a whole 24 hours.
The freedom to custom tailor a sightseeing itinerary is yours with 22 conveniently located hop-on hop-off stops and frequent departures. Discover the abstract wonder that is the Sibelius Monument, enjoy a la carte cuisine with stunning views of the Baltic Sea at Café Ursula, and head up to Helsinki Olympic Stadium, where you can ascend its 235 feet observation tower.
Other highlight stops we'd highly recommend include Temppeliaukio Church (the famous 'Church of the Rock'), the National Museum of Finland, and Hietalahti Flea Market - brilliant for a summertime browse.
As you ride along the route you'll be able to hear the stories behind the landmarks and glean insights into Helsinki's history with the help of a 10-language audio guide. All-in-all, this city tour is the prefect way to orientate yourself in this exciting Nordic city.
| 22 Stops:
- 1) Senate Square.
- 2) Katajanokka.
- 3) Havis Amanda.
- 4) Olympia Terminal / Mannerheim Museum.
- 5) Kaivopuisto Park.
- 6) Compass Square.
- 7) Eira.
- 8) Hernesaari Cruise Terminal.
- 9) Hernesaari Bay.
- 10) Melkki Cruise Terminal.
- 11) Hietalahti Flea Market / Market Hall.
- 12) Bulevardi.
- 13) Kamppi / Tennis Palace.
- 14) Rock Church.
- 15) Sibelius Monument.
- 16) Tölöö.
- 17) Olympic Stadium.
- 18) SeaLife / Linnanmäki.
- 19) Parliament / National Museum.
- 20) City Centre / Lasipalatsi.
- 21) Swedish Theatre.
- 22) Esplanade / Market Square.