About HMS Caroline:
Visit the HMS Caroline and discover a range of spaces aboard this historic Royal Navy cruiser. After serving in both World Wars and doing various stints as a training ship she was officially decommissioned in 2011 and transformed into a museum ship. By the time this happened she'd been serving in some capacity for nearly 100 years, making her record second only to that of HMS Victory.
HMS Caroline is currently berthed at the Alexandra Dock in Belfast's Titanic Quarter. She is open to visitors most days of the year from 09:00 to 17:00 and is a must-see for anyone interested in Belfast's maritime heritage. Each area of the ship has been meticulously resorted to its 1916 condition, when she was staffed by a crew of just over 300 sailors. The experience is bolstered by modern visual technology, such as remote cameras and augmented reality as well as multi-sensory, tactile models and displays.
- All Year Round, Daily | Except Dec 24-26.
- Audio guides are available in: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Chinese.
schedule Opening Hours:
- 10:00 to 17:00 (Last entry at 16:00).
- Alexandra Dock, Queens Road, Belfast BT3 9DT.
- Recommended visit time is 90 minutes.
- On-board Café.
- Gift Shop.
- Toilets (including accessible) and baby changing facilities.