- April 7 - December 31, Daily.
- Digital Audio: English, Swedish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese.
Tour Times / Frequency:
- 10:00 - 16:00 (Last Tour), every 20 minutes.
- Various, see Map Download.
- 50 Minutes.
- Café serving Swedish “fika”, coffee and soft drinks. Drinks are payable by card.
- Adults tickets aged 13+ years.
- Children up to 12 years travel for free.
About The Stockholm Hop-On Hop-Off Boat Cruise:
Explore Stockholm the local way with a Red Sightseeing boat tour! See some of the Swedish capital's best sights from the rivers that give this iconic Scandinavian city its defining character. As the boat cruises between the islands you will be free to hop-on and hop-off at your own leisure as many times as you like. The tour has audio commentary tracks in 10 languages which provide interesting insights into the city.
Highlight stops include the Royal Palace, Gröna Lund and ABBA The Museum, and Nybroviken (downtown area with shopping and restaurants). The boats also stop at cruise terminal 167 “Stadsgårdskajen”.