- All Year Round, Daily.
- Digital Audio: English, Swedish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese.
Tour Times / Frequency:
- 10:00 - 18:00 (Last Tour), every 10-20 minutes.
- Various, see Map Download.
- 1 Hour 45 Minutes.
- Adults tickets aged 13+ years.
- Children up to 12 years travel for free.
About The Stockholm Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour:
Explore Stockholm at your own pace with Red Buses open-top sightseeing bus tour! The hop-on hop-off tour includes all of Stockholm's most famous sights which you are free to visit at your own convenience. 20 stops around the city ensure you're never far from the things you want to see and do. Tickets are valid for 24 hours from the point of first use and every tour offers informative audio commentary in 10 different languages as well as free on-board Wi-Fi.
Hop aboard and discover iconic areas such as Gamla Stan (the medieval Old Town), Karlaplan, with its easy access to the sights of Östermalm, and Djurgården Island, site of numerous museums, Skansen Zoo, and Gröna Lund amusement park.
Other handy stops include Stadsgårdskajen cruise terminal (7), Central Station (1) and Stockholm City Bus Terminal (19).