About the Cocktail & Genever Experience:
If you find yourself on the Museumplein consider visiting House of Bols, home of Amsterdam's 'Cocktail and Genever Experience'. This new and increasingly popular attraction takes cocktail fans on an interactive journey into the glamorous world of the Bols brand, their liqueurs, bartending and the Dutch spirit Genever.
Throughout the experience you will learn about Lucas Bols - the world’s oldest distilled spirit brand, which has been making liqueurs in Amsterdam since 1575. You will also discover Bols Genever - Holland’s rediscovered cocktail spirit, which dates back to 1820. It all culminates in the Mirror Bar, where a professional barista will prepare a delicious cocktail* tailored to your palate.
*Alcohol-free cocktails are available for non-drinkers.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Multi-lingual audio guide: English, Dutch, Spanish, French and German.
schedule Opening Hours:
- Sunday - Thursday: 13:00 to 18:30.
- Fridays and Saturdays: 13:00 to 21:00.
- House of Bols and its cocktail bar close 1 hour after last entry.
- Paulus Potterstraat 14, 1071 CZ Amsterdam.
- Average visits to the House of Bols last approximately 1 hour.
- Drink purchases besides the single Mirror Bar cocktail.
- Store for souvenir drink purchases.
directions_bus Getting There:
- Tram lines 2 and 5 (Rijksmuseum stop).