About Illa Fantasia Water Park:
No one ever gets too old for a water park, so during your summer trip to Barcelona why not pay a visit to Illa Fantasia? This family friendly attraction is located a mere thirty minutes from the city centre by direct shuttle bus.
75,000 square meters in size and with 22 attractions plus 3 giant swimming pools, it's one of Spain's biggest water parks. From the lazy river to the adrenaline pumping 'Super Tobogan' slide and everything in between, Illa Fantasia has it all!
- June 9 - September 11, 2019, Daily.
Departure Times | 2019:
- June 09 - 30: 10:00 (Depart) to 17:30 (Return).
- July 01 - August 31: 10:00 (Depart) to 18:30 (Return).
- September 01 - 11: 10:00 (Depart) to 17:30 (Return).
- Bus stop at Ronda Universitat, 5, Barcelona.
- Note that you will first be required to check-in at the Julià Travel Office on Carrer de Balmes, 5. The travel office is only a 2-minute walk away from the departure point and helpful staff will gladly point you in the right direction.
- Shuttle buses are marked with a distinctive Illa Fantasia logo.
- Approximately 7 Hours.
Attractions At Illa Fantasia:
No matter if you are looking for thrilling water rides, relaxing comforts or simply some time in the sun, Illa Fantasia has a little something for everyone. The Water Park has three large swimming pools, a mini golf course, and as mentioned, twenty-two sensational water attractions.
Illa Fantasia is, at its heart, a family-friendly water park. Let the kids run free in the children’s park or explore the pirate ship. The pirate ship offers water games and will entertain the kids for hours. The park has well-trained staff at every ride to help any little ones that might need help. All the large swimming pools have lifeguards to ensure maximum safety.
Eating At Illa Fantasia:
Illa Fantasia is easy to navigate, so if you'd like to grab a bite to eat after a swim session, it won’t take too long to find the food area. There's a lot of fast food venues to choose from.
If you are looking for something more formal, the El Chef Restaurant will serve your needs. There is also a coffee bar as well as a pancake house and an ice cream parlour to satisfy all your snacking desires. The park even has a dedicated BBQ and picnic area if you wish to pack your own basket while in Barcelona.