• Important Info •
Park entry is included as well as return travel.
June 08-September 13.
Coach Departure Point:
Ronda de la Universitat, 5.
Exchange voucher at Carrer de Balmes, 5.
Departure Times (2016):
See Days Of Operation.
Approx. 7 hours.
Tickets for this package are categorised by height.
• Adult tickets (≥ 1.2m).
• Child tickets (from 0.9m - 1.19m).
Children under 0.9 meters travel free.
What's Included In This Ticket?
- Illa Fantasia Water Park general admission.
- Transport to and from the park via central Barcelona in an air-conditioned coach.
Ticket Usage Instructions:
- Once you've purchased your tickets a voucher will be sent immediately via email.
- Please print out this voucher and present it at the following location: Julia Travel Office (Carrer de Balmes, 5, 08007 Barcelona). Julia staff will exchange it for return coach passes and park entry tickets.
- The coach (marked with an Illa Fantasia logo) will pick passengers up from the bus stop on Ronda de la Universitat, 5. It's located about a 2 minute walk away from the travel office. Be sure to give yourself at least 15 minutes to get your voucher exchanged.
Illa Fantasia Shuttle | Days Of Operation (2016):
- 1st Departure: Daily, 09:00 (leave Barcelona) - 16:30 (return).
- 2nd Departure: Daily, 11:00 (leave Barcelona) - 18:30 (return).
- Daily, 10:00 (leave Barcelona) - 17:30 (return).
About Illa Fantasia Water Park:
No one ever gets too old for a waterpark! It’s a playful place where young and old can enjoy themselves. When you are in Barcelona on a hot summer day, Illa Fantasia Water Park is an ideal place to be.
At Illa Fantasia you can enjoy one of Europe’s biggest water parks. It is located a mere thirty minutes ride from the city centre and offers drivers free car parking. The park is spread over a 75,000 square meter site and has 22 different water attractions. From the lazy river to the adrenaline pumping 'Super Tobogan' slide and everything in between, Illa Fantasia has it all!
Attractions At Illa Fantasia:
No matter if you are looking for thrilling water rides, relaxing comforts or simply some time in the sun, Illa Fantasia has a little something for everyone. The Water Park has three large swimming pools, a mini golf course, and as mentioned, twenty-two sensational water attractions.
Illa Fantasia is, at its heart, a family-friendly water park. Let the kids run free in the children’s park or explore the pirate ship. The pirate ship offers water games and will entertain the kids for hours. The park has well-trained staff at every ride to help any little ones that might need help. All the large swimming pools have lifeguards to ensure maximum safety.
Eating Facilities At Illa Fantasia:
Illa Fantasia is easy to navigate, so if you'd like to grab a bite to eat after a swim session, it won’t take too long to find the food area. There's a lot of fast food venues to choose from. If you are looking for something more formal, the El Chef Restaurant will serve your needs. There is also a coffee bar as well as a pancake house and an ice cream parlour to satisfy all your snacking desires. The park even has a dedicated BBQ and picnic area if you wish to pack your own basket while in Barcelona.