About The Blending Experience:
This blending experience by the Irish Whiskey Museum combines the depth and flavour of the Premium Tour with an expert-led crafting session. Following a 50-minute tour of the exhibitions you'll be invited to sample 4 Irish whiskeys of varying ages, with the final having been matured for a minimum of 10 years.
Palate primed, you'll then be guided through the process of creating your own 30ml blend. Decant this into a personalised bottle and take it home either to savour later or keep as a souvenir. At the end of the blending session you'll be invited to pull up a seat in McDonnell’s Bar for extra tipples, an Irish Coffee or whiskey cocktails*.
*These have to be purchased at your own expense.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Live English-Speaking Guides.
- Digital Audio Guides* (Optional): French, German, Mandarin, Spanish and Italian.
*Museum tour only.
Irish Whiskey Museum Address:
- 119 Grafton Street/37 College Green, Dublin 2.
- Monday to Thursday: 10:00 to 19:00.
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday: 09:30 to 19:00.
Tour Times / Frequency:
- Blending Experience: 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00 and 19:00.
- Blending Experience: 1 Hour 15 Minutes.
- Adult tickets aged 16-59 years.
- Seniors aged 60+ years.
- Student require valid higher education ID.