About The Jeanie Johnston & Famine Museum Tour:
Examine a harrowing period of Irish history with a 50-minute guided tour around the Jeanie Johnston Tall Ship and Famine Museum. Step aboard the replica vessel on the Dublin Quays and retrace the steps that many emigrants made in the mid-19th century, when Ireland was in the grips of a catastrophic and widespread famine.
Accompanied by a guide, explore the inner chambers below deck and learn about the wretched conditions that passengers endured during the original voyages across the Atlantic Ocean.
- All Year Round, Daily | Except December 24-26.
- Live English-Speaking Guide.
schedule Opening Hours:
- May - October (09:30 to 17:15):
- First Tour (10:00).
- Last Tour (16:30).
- November - April (10:30 - 16:00):
- First Tour (11:00).
- Last Tour (15:00).
- Custom House Quay, North Dock, Dublin 1, D01 V9X5.
- Tours Approx. 50 Minutes.
- Hotel Pick-Up & Drop-Off.
- Food & Drink.
- Unfortunately the Jeanie Johnston Tall Ship is not wheelchair accessible.