About L’Open Bus Tour Marseille:
L'Open Tour Marseille is a flexible sightseeing bus service that connects visitors to top landmarks and attractions throughout Marseilles. Use a valid 1 or 2 day pass to access the white double deckers at any one of tour's 14 hop-on hop-off stops.
Given Marseilles' coastal location, popular starting points include Port Vieux and Les Docks de la Joliette. The latter is well served by RTM Line 35, which has multiple stops close to the cruise terminals. From Place de la Joliette, Port Vieux is easily accessible by RTM Line 55.
From whichever point you choose to start L'Open Tour, travel between popular attractions such as La Criée Theatre, Palais du Pharo and Notre-Dame de la Garde. Buses frequent each stop every 30-45 minutes (see Timetable below), so if a particular museum or scenic spot tickles your fancy simply hop-off and explore at your own pace. Helpful staff will always be on-hand to advise visitors on the best landmarks, dining locations and events.
In addition to stunning panoramic views from the top deck, L'Open Tour buses feature digital audio commentary in a choice of 6 languages. Headphones are provided free of charge when you first present your printed ticket to the tour staff/driver.
L’Open Tour Marseille Route Map | Click map for larger view.
Other Service Information:
- All tour vouchers are valid 1 year from date of purchase.
- 2-day tour passes must be used on consecutive days.
- All pets, except guide dogs, are prohibited aboard the buses.
- All buses are equipped with ramp access and have space for 1 wheelchair.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden aboard the buses, both on the upper and lower decks.
Ticket Usage Instructions:
After purchasing your tour pass[es] please print off the ticket voucher you receive from this site and exchange it aboard any Marseille Open Tour bus.
L’Open Tour Marseille | Hop-On Hop-Off Stops:
- 1, Port Vieux (Old Port)
- 2, La Criée Theatre
- 3, Palais du Pharo
- 4, Plage des Catalans
- 5, Vallon des Auffes
- 6, Oriol Corniche
- 7, Notre-Dame de la Garde
- 8, Rue d'Endoume (Saint Victor)
- 9, Cours Estienne d'Orves
- 10, Port Vieux (Ombrière)
- 11, Capitainerie
- 12, Marseille Cathedral
- 13, Les Docks de la Joliette
- 14, MuCEM (Fort Saint-Jean)