About The ColorBus Marseille Tour:
ColorBus Marseille is a flexible sightseeing bus service that connects visitors to top landmarks and attractions throughout Marseilles. Use a valid 1 or 2 day pass to access the white double deckers at any one of tour's 14 hop-on hop-off stops.
Given Marseilles' coastal location, popular starting points include Port Vieux and Les Docks de la Joliette. The latter is well served by RTM Line 35, which has multiple stops close to the cruise terminals. From Place de la Joliette, Port Vieux is easily accessible by RTM Line 55.
From whichever point you choose to start the ColorBus Tour, travel between popular attractions such as La Criée Theatre, Palais du Pharo and Notre-Dame de la Garde. Buses frequent each stop every 30-45 minutes (see timetable), so if a particular museum or scenic spot tickles your fancy simply hop-off and explore at your own pace. Helpful staff will always be on-hand to advise visitors on the best landmarks, dining locations and events.
In addition to stunning panoramic views from the top deck, ColorBus buses feature digital audio commentary in a choice of 8 languages. Headphones are provided free of charge when you first present your printed ticket to the tour staff/driver.
- All year Round, Daily | Except 6 - 24 January, 2018.
- Digital Audio: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Japanese and Chinese.
Tour Times / Frequency:
- April - November: 10:00 to 17:00 (last tour), every 30 minutes.
- December - March: 10:00 to 16:00 (last tour), every 45 minutes. Every 30 minutes at weekends.
- Various, see Map Download or Itinerary List below.
- Approx. 1 Hour.
- Audio Guide (Headphones Included).
- Printed Tour Map & Leaflet.
- All buses are equipped with ramp access and have space for 1 wheelchair.
- All pets, except guide dogs, are prohibited aboard the buses.
| 14 Stops:
- 1) Port Vieux / Old Port (Quai Du Port, 13002).
- 2) La Criée Theatre (30 Quai De Rive Neuve, 13007).
- 3) Palais du Pharo (58 Boulevard Charles Livon, 13007).
- 4) Plage des Catalans.
- 5) Vallon des Auffes.
- 6) Oriol Corniche.
- 7) Notre-Dame de la Garde (Rue Fort De Sanctuaire, 13281).
- 8) Abbaye Saint Victor (Rue d'Endoume).
- 9) Cours Estienne d'Orves.
- 10) Port Vieux / Canebière (Quai De Rive Neuve).
- 11) Capitainerie (Avenue St Jean).
- 12) Marseille Cathedral (Place de la Major, 13002).
- 13) Les Docks de la Joliette.
- 14) MuCEM / Fort Saint-Jean (7 Prom. Robert Laffont, 13002).
- Smoking is strictly forbidden aboard the buses, both on the upper and lower decks.