About The Big Bus Las Vegas Sightseeing Tour:
The Big Bus Las Vegas hop-on hop-off bus tour is the easiest way to get around this famous city of grand spectacles and casinos. Discover 20 exciting locations throughout the Strip and Downtown district while enjoying entertaining commentary from their local onboard guides.
Tickets are valid for 1-2 days, affording you plenty of time to disembark and explore at your own pace. When you're ready to join the tour again simply await the arrival of the next bus at any one of their designated stops. This bus tour is perfect for everyone, from first time visitors to all night revellers.
- All Year Round, Daily | Except New Year's Eve.
- Live English-speaking guides.
Times / Frequency:
- Strip Route: 10:00 to 18:00, every 20-30 minutes.
- Downtown Route: 10:10 to 18:10, every 30 minutes.
- Various, see Map Download.
- Strip Route: Approx. 1.5 Hours.
- Downtown Route: Approx. 50 Minutes.
- Audio Guide (Headphones Included).
- Free On-Board Wi-Fi.
- Printed Tour Map & Leaflet.
- Free Mobile App (Downloadable On Bus).
- Wheelchair Accessible Buses.
The Big Bus Las Vegas Tour has two daytime routes: the Strip Route and the Downtown Route.
Red 'Strip' Route:
The Strip Route is a journey around all of the gems that line the sides of Vegas' famous southern boulevard. Pose for a group picture by the 'Fabulous Las Vegas' sign, visit the third largest aquarium in North America at the luxury Mandalay Bay Resort, and marvel at the choreographed light and fountain show outside the iconic Bellagio hotel and casino. The Strip Route joins onto its counterpart at Circus Circus, and as well as encapsulating the major casinos it also makes a stop at the Atomic Testing Museum and Hard Rock Hotel.
| 11 Stops:
- 1) Circus Circus Resort & Casino (2890 S Las Vegas Blvd).
- 2) Treasure Island (3300 Las Vegas Blvd South).
- 3) Bally's (3645 Las Vegas Blvd South).
- 4) Hard Rock Hotel & Casino (4455 Paradise Road).
- 5) Wyndham Grand Desert Hotel (265 East Harmon Ave 89169).
- 6) The Excalibur Hotel & Casino (3850 S Las Vegas Blvd).
- 7) Welcome To Fabulous Las Vegas Sign (5191 S Las Vegas Blvd).
- 8) Tropicana Hotel & Casino (2801 South Las Vegas Blvd).
- 9) Hawaiian Marketplace (3763 S Las Vegas Blvd).
- 10) LINQ Promenade (High Roller Valet Park, 3545 South Las Vegas Blvd).
- 11) The Wynn Encore Hotel & Casino (3131 South Las Vegas Blvd).
Blue 'Downtown' Route:
On the Downtown Route the Big Bus Tour will take you straight into the heart of 'Old Vegas', namely, the legendary Fremont Street, a place where you can find the historic Golden Nugget, the artery clogging 'Heart Attack Grill', and the thrilling Slotzilla zip-line. Other highlights on this route include the Stratosphere, with its exciting rides and bungee jump attraction; the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, recognisable from the popular History Channel show Pawn Stars; and the Mob Museum, which showcases a history of organised crime and law enforcement in the city.
| 7 Stops:
- 12) Circus Circus Resort & Casino (2890 S Las Vegas Blvd).
- 13) Gold & Silver Pawn Shop (522 Gass Ave).
- 14) El Cortez Hotel & Casino.
- 15) Mob Museum (300 Stewart Ave).
- 16) Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino.
- 17) Las Vegas Premium Outlets North.
- 18) Stratosphere Hotel & Casino (Main Entrance).
Night Bus Tour:
As dusk falls, Las Vegas bursts into the dazzling neon lights for which it is famed. Take in dancing fountains and erupting volcanoes as you travel the infamous Strip. The tour leads you past casinos, wedding chapels and historic landmarks as you enter the heart of downtown. Choose to go on an adventure with your tour guide as you walk down Fremont Street. During the walking tour you will see sights such as a 61 pound golden nugget!
After a brief guided walking tour, you will be able to immerse yourself in the best that downtown has to offer: live entertainment, street artists, costumed entertainers and of course the word famous Fremont Street Light and Sound show.
- 3 Hours.
Departure Locations / Times:
- Circus Circus (By Slots of Fun) | 19:00 - please arrive by 18:45.
- LINQ Promenade High Roller (Bus Loading Zone) | 19:15 - please arrive by 19:00.
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino (Rotunda Entrance) | 19:30 - please arrive by 19:15.