About The Big Bus Las Vegas Night Tour:
As you travel on the Big Bus Las Vegas Night Tour your live guide will provide you with entertaining insights into the various landmarks and attractions. Some of the highlights you can expect to see include the Mirage Volcano and the Bellagio Fountain Show.
Its pinnacle stop is Fremont Street, one of Las Vegas' most iconic locations and the site of its eponymous Fremont Street Experience.
You'll disembark at the historic Golden Nugget Casino for a fun walking tour through the arcade light and sound show, an experience compounded by live music performances and dazzling street entertainers. After this walking tour you'll have free time to explore Fremont Street at your own leisure.
- All Year Round, Daily | Except New Years Eve.
- Live English-speaking guides.
Departure Points / Times:
- Circus Circus (By Slots of Fun) | 19:00 - please arrive by 18:45.
- LINQ Promenade High Roller (Bus Loading Zone) | 19:15 - please arrive by 19:00.
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino (Rotunda Entrance) | 19:30 - please arrive by 19:15.
- Approx. 3 hours.
- Adult tickets aged 16+ years.
- Child tickets aged 5-15 years.
- Children aged 4 years and under travel free.