About The Lisbon City Walking Tour:
Perfect for first-time visitors, this guided walking tour takes you to the major sites of central Lisbon. As you follow your local guide, you will get great insight into the city's history and culture. Experience old Lisbon by walking around the Moorish Alfama neighborhood (the city’s oldest quarter) and taking a trip on one of Lisbon's vintage trams*.
Admire the Eden Theatre, Sé de Lisboa cathedral and the cafes and boutiques of the elegant Chiado neighborhood. Numbers are limited to 20 people on this guided walking tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.
*Tram ticket not included.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Live English-Speaking Guide.
schedule Departure Time:
- 10:00 and 15:00.
place Departure Point:
- Depart: Rossio Square (Praça Dom Pedro IV).
- Finish: Praça do Comércio.
- 3.5 Hours.
- Entry to attractions visited.
- Food and drink outwith pastry provided.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.