Unfortunately this activity is not currently available. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please find related Dublin activities here.
- All Year Round.
- Mon-Wed & Fri-Sun: 09:30 - 17:00, tours run every hour (last tour at 16:00).
- Thursdays: 09:30 - 20:00, tours run every hour (last tour at 19:00).
- Each tour lasts 1 hour.
- 15 St Stephen's Green.
- A cloakroom is available for the storage of coats, bags, umbrellas and buggies.
- Complete access to the Little Museum of Dublin is currently not available for wheelchair users.
About The Little Museum of Dublin:
Situated within an 18th-century Georgian building at St Stephen’s Green, The Little Museum of Dublin dedicates itself to the civic history of the Irish capital. Exhibitions focus on the key events, culture and lifestyles of the city during the 20th century. Throughout the variously themed rooms you'll encounter over 5,000 artefacts either loaned or donated directly from the citizens of Dublin.
Be sure to check out the space dedicated to JFK's June 1963 visit to Ireland, and a new exhibition centred around U2's rise to international stardom. Note that the The Little Museum of Dublin has received numerous recent accolades such as a third TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and a 2012 nomination for European Museum of the Year. Book an hourly tour with one of their entertaining and passionate guides.
- All visitors receive a 10% discount in Hatch & Sons, the renowned Irish restaurant located in the basement of the museum.
- Tickets purchased online avoid the larger walk-up entry fee.