• Important Info •
• Address: St James Mt, Liverpool L1 7AZ.
• Opening Hours: 10:00-17:00.
• Child tickets aged 5-15 years.
• Concession tickets are available for seniors aged 60+ and students (with valid NUS card).
• Family tickets include 2 adults, 3 children maximum.
Children under 5 years travel free.
Your Ticket | What's Included?
- Liverpool Cathedral + Tower Admission | See Below.
- 24-Hour City Explorer Liverpool Bus Tour | See Details.
- 50 Minute Mersey River Cruise + U-Boat Story Admission | See Details.
Ticket Usage Instructions:
- Please print off the ticket voucher you receive from this site and take it to any of the City Explorer Liverpool bus stops.
- City Explorer staff will exchange it for bus, ferry, Cathedral and U-Boat Story tickets. The River Mersey Ferry Cruise can be boarded easily at Pier Head (stop 2).
Liverpool Cathedral Tower Experience:
As the fifth largest of its kind in the world Liverpool Cathedral has plenty of unique and stunning sights for international visitors. First but by no means least there's its awesome scale, standing 101 meters in height and 189 meters in length. But if such size seems impressive from the outside we can guarantee that the full grandeur won't become apparent until you step inside.
Liverpool Cathedral claims to house the world's highest and widest gothic arches, the world's heaviest peal of bells, and the largest organ in the United Kingdom. Then there's the elaborate stained glass windows, both an artistic and technical feat in their own right. The literal high point of your visit is likely to be Vestey Tower, whose summit can be ascended via 2 lifts and 108 stairs. Providing you're fit and able to reach the top you'll be rewarded with some of the most astounding views east of the Mersey. Looking northwards it's even possible to see Blackpool Tower and the Big Dipper 50 miles away!
Liverpool Cathedral's general opening hours are from 10:00 till 17:00. During summer months the Vestey Tower Experience can have slighty altered opening and closing times, view details of these here.